Sign in to follow this  
FPSGODSIN

Remove helmets please

FPSGODSIN

1 tapped over and over by snipers helmets do nothing anything level 5 and below does nothing against them I know you all base this poo on realism but it gets to the point were there is no fun in a game I legit have not wore gear in my past 100 raids and have never been richer and thicker I have a higher survival rate with no armor then with it.

weight 1 tapping snipers etc like the game meta is changing and I just wanted to let you know you should just remove helmets they're worthless ill enjoy the new meta of flir spotting and waiting to 1 tap because ehh its better then going dorm full kit and getting 1 tapped by a kid behind a book case that was sitting there for 20 mins waiting for the fight to be over with a mosin and 7n1 "40k vs 400k"rig or running to extract and getting 1 tapped in my 200k helmet they're legit worthless you give more privilege to the broke people then the ones farming gear quest like I said I dont wear a lick of Armour and and have done better then ever

fully decked out guns high pen ammo and a rig   , attack 2 sj6 and pain killers run gun scan run gun

more less made this vent to say your game is fucked and its getting boring as poo its become more of a let me play this for 30 mins a day because they don't reward progress late game items mean poo o well back to rust "deuces"

O yea fix the hacking problem tired of people Micheal Jackson moon walking on me 360 shooting

• Sad 1

Back2Que

I believe the low tier helmets primarily provide rickashay chance. To be fair if you get hit with a rifle caliber bullet even with a helmet you should die. With SMG's and 9mm rounds, buck shot ect. helmets will provide some protection. Personally when I run with a large group we never wear helmets just to identify teammates. 

Helmets defiantly aren't over powered but they look cool, so that's a plus.

Naqel

Military purpose helmets are primarily meant to protect from "incidental" impacts: explosive and environmental shrapnel, as well as glancing hits with lighter weapons.

There is no "permanent brain damage" or "unconsciousness" in the game, so the next closest result for a direct hit to the head with a high power rifle is: death.

RainmakerM4
Posted (edited)

Helmets should not protect against rifle caliber. Are you stupid?

Except those insane heavy ones

Edited by RainmakerM4

FPSGODSIN

go figure just a bunch of trash moslings that comment low risk high reward players that prob have 100 level 6 vest and 100 fast mt's that they never leave there base with its been fun past few days scav vest 16k penis helmet and mosin with 7n1 i make around 600k plus a raid killing geared kids with my zero skill rifle poo even body shot 1 taps level 4 it a great game im so happy I put so much time into the end game to still be using only 40k gear set each run and killing level 40+ with fat gear it makes so much sense progression wise I mean who loves to join a game to get one tapped by a kid in a bush with a mosin good game mech there 

dont get me wrong i still have fun but sittin in a bush all game like the rest of you moslings to kill 4-5 people each game with full t4 plus gear gets kinda boring I get you all love to rat like the mosinlings you are but its not a good game mech not at all 

DontBeSneakyy
On 3/29/2020 at 5:39 AM, Back2Que said:

I believe the low tier helmets primarily provide rickashay chance. To be fair if you get hit with a rifle caliber bullet even with a helmet you should die. With SMG's and 9mm rounds, buck shot ect. helmets will provide some protection. Personally when I run with a large group we never wear helmets just to identify teammates. 

Helmets defiantly aren't over powered but they look cool, so that's a plus.

>Rickashay

OOOOOOOOF.

• Hot 1