Sign in to follow this  
Birkkkkkk

I would like a refund

Birkkkkkk

Hi, i would like a refund cus its not my kinda of game also i think i overpayed way to much for it so i would really like a refund please.

• Sad 1

RainmakerM4

Cool story. There are no refunds. Next time do your research.

/topic

Birkkkkkk

really?

StudTrunkMonkey
9 minutes ago, Birkkkkkk said:

Hi, i would like a refund cus its not my kinda of game also i think i overpayed way to much for it so i would really like a refund please.

I am curious why you purchased in the first place.......This game is in BETA and it has had no recent TV commercials or ADS like COD or MW or BF which they use to over glamorize their product.....I have purchased  on console almost every MW, COD and BF and had my short time of fun with it and moved on to the next new thing each time.....I cant ever recall saying to myself....Wow, let see if i can get my money back.........

So what made you consider EFT and why do you think they in the slightest bit should offer you your money back......

As Rainmaker said, next time do your research, clearly something influenced you to buy the game, i was influenced to buy not just this game but i also purchased a high end PC to play it.....I am super satisfied with the game not that you care, but if i were not happy with the game as you are not only would i be out $100 for EFT but a huge chunk of change for the PC.....

Also, what did you pay for the game, what is over paying......I started with the Standard edition ($40), played 300+ hours beofre upgrading to EOD edition......I have spent more money in the arcade in just 2 hours let alone 300.....

At the end of the day, you bought it, you own it whether you choose to enjoy it or not, i have lots of toys in my garage that i simply dont enjoy anymore, i can ask the retailer to refund me.......As an EFT fan i appreciate your donation to BSG for them to do more work to the game and create a great finished product before full release happens..... 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Back2Que
19 hours ago, Birkkkkkk said:

Hey buddy, 

Sorry to hear that but I don't think your getting your money back, this isn't a steam game where you can randomly return games.

Ventron

You should probably have known it wasnt your kinda game if you've just watched some gameplay. And saying you think you overpayed is a bit much, you knew the price, and you went for it, so you can't blame anyone else than your self sadly.

The_WetPaperBag

I am confused. How is it legal for them to deny refunds? All I did was pre-order the game, so can I not cancel my preorder?  Hell, the game is not even released yet. I'm beta testing for them. As someone who really looked forward to playing this game and enjoys tactical hardcore type shooters I regret having to request a refund.... but I simply cannot run the game. My pc meets the minimum specs but the game is just so poorly optimized.  I can only load into factory and customs.... every other map takes over 8 minutes to load or crashes. I cant get 30 frames solid on lowest settings. The frame drops when moving, turning, or ads are so severe they make combat painful. I wanted to enjoy this game;  I simply can't. 

StudTrunkMonkey
On 3/30/2020 at 4:42 PM, The_WetPaperBag said:

I am confused. How is it legal for them to deny refunds? All I did was pre-order the game, so can I not cancel my preorder?  Hell, the game is not even released yet. I'm beta testing for them. As someone who really looked forward to playing this game and enjoys tactical hardcore type shooters I regret having to request a refund.... but I simply cannot run the game. My pc meets the minimum specs but the game is just so poorly optimized.  I can only load into factory and customs.... every other map takes over 8 minutes to load or crashes. I cant get 30 frames solid on lowest settings. The frame drops when moving, turning, or ads are so severe they make combat painful. I wanted to enjoy this game;  I simply can't. 

Sucks to hear in your case, is upgrading PC an option? I am not sure if they would be able to help in your situation, i think the bottom line as tough as it is to digest is that you should have done more research before buying.....I went to my PC shop and ask for a PC specifically that will play EFT.....mine is some where between a real decent system and the top of the line. plays the game great, maybe you can post your system specs with one of the PC genius topics in here and they could advise the next best thing to upgrade for your money....

Standard edition was only like $40, so its gonna come down to how much you wish to play

SpookyTheDawg

The thing is, that they have to give you refund. As I can see many people respond to this with „...but the ToS says...“, it doesn’t matter, in Europe, the USA and even in (if I‘m not mistaken) Russia, you have to be able to cancel a preorder or refund a game, as they‘d otherwise be banned very soon. If they don’t give you refund you can write an email to your local consumer protection centre or whatever you got in your country and with a bit of luck BSG will soon either change their ToS or be banned.

Dusty747

lol, its gonna be pre-order beta forever. this game will never fully release because it will never meet the expectations of something not in progress. I would bet anything that they have legal protections on it that set it apart from other games that have a roadmap to actual completion. this game will live and die in beta

SpookyTheDawg

Even a preorder has to be cancelable all the time as you can order stuff and just cancel it if you change your mind if it isn’t delivered 

Bagel_Cat
On 4/1/2020 at 2:47 PM, qveta31337 said:

wish I didn't bother buying this game, it's ducking unplayable for new players.. rip $35

$35.. Exchange rate cost me $70AUD.. 

Also duck this community is so toxic holy poo

• Like 1

Majlo

#locked - As stated in the TOS, this game is non-refundable.

Term of Service

6.4 Pre-ordering

6.4.1 By pre-ordering the product, you are authorizing Battlestate Games Limited to automatically charge your account immediately upon submitting the pre-order, and you agree that you will be authorized to participate in beta testing of the product and to download the product and use the Service when it becomes available. The amount you pay will be held with Battlestate Games Limited  as a Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD). The NRD amount is clearly shown on the Product webpage, and it represents the full purchase price of the Product. Any NRD collected is non-transferable.

6.4.2 The release date of the Product is determined by the Battlestate Games Limited, and it is specified on the Product webpage as an estimation of when the Product will be available. Availability of the Product on or before the release date is not guaranteed.

6.4.3 You agree to forfeit to Battlestate Games Limited the NRD in any event, except if the Product becomes Not Available if Battlestate Games Limited, at its sole discretion, determines it will never be able to release the Product. Delays in release of the Product by Battlestate Games Limited or distributors do not result in the Product becoming Not Available.

Regards,

Majlo - Forum Moderator