xinkey663

Error launcher?

xinkey663
Posted (edited)

My problem is that I can´t run the game because after press to play in launcher I get this message " Escape from tarkov unity 2018.4. 13f1_8c8a3ab55330 "

I tried check my updates, integrity check, uninstall and install the game again but same problem.

Please anyone can help me? What´s the problem?

fail.JPG

Edited by xinkey663

Elder_Drake

Same identical error, can not play the game

Elder_Drake

Update: Seemed to be connected to a game update. Closed the launcher and reloaded and no issues with loading the game and no further error messages.

xinkey663
7 minutes ago, Elder_Drake said:

Update: Seemed to be connected to a game update. Closed the launcher and reloaded and no issues with loading the game and no further error messages.

I tried it too but it doesn't work either :((

DaddyGotMeThis1

Uninstall both the launcher and the game, delete all bsg folders in appdata and documents then run chkdsk on your OS storage device then reinstall the game, then verify. This is what cleared the Unity error for me and I spent 2 full days attempting a fix including using numerous different storage devices. I reckon it's a windows-unity conflict / corrupted data of some sort. Just reinstalling will do nothing as far as I'm aware.