Darkh

State of this game

Darkh

This game is dying and dying fast. I am a new player and so are three of my friends. We started playing this game about 2 months ago. Since then out of the four of us that started together only two remain. The other two quit. They quit simply because this game is overrun with cheaters who are making money off legitimate players. It is the responsibility of Battle State games to resolve cheating in the game. The reality of cheaters killing players in game and then selling the items they loot off those players for real life money, should be a criminal offense. Battle State is fully responsible for the cheaters and I strongly believe there may be grounds for a class action law suit here. Even if a cheater gets banned, they go and buy another account for $10 and then they continue to steal money from legitimate players. When these so called bans happen, Battle State wins (due to cheaters buying a new account), the cheaters win because they farm legit players and the only people who lose are the legitimate players who payed full price for a game. There needs to be a deeper solution to cheating in the game. This situation is unacceptable and it is ruining the experience of Tarkov for myself, my friends and many others. If this development team cannot address these serious issues, they should sell the rights to the game to a studio that can.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Funkoff

oh i believe this game is filled with cheaters. a lot of people on the Forums think aimbots are the only hacks people use. all you need in this game is to have wall hacks. thats it. Knowing where people can fix your arm really well.

MJelicks

I don't really see this game as dying (or dying fast for that matter). A majority of the time I play, I rarely encounter a cheater, if I ever even have. A majority of my deaths are from being stupid, or from the other person simply being better than me. Obviously we all have different encounters, but a lot of the time people say "Oh he killed me because he's cheating," they're just unable to accept the fact someone beat them in something. The dev team is most likely dealing with a lot, and you saying the game is dying simply because you and your friends think everyone you encounter is a cheater is, quite frankly, just not true (the always encountering a cheater part). I'm also not denying the existence of cheaters in this game, but the situation is not as horrible as you make it seem, as I've played a good deal of this game in this month alone, and might have had one scenario with a cheater, if even.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

StudTrunkMonkey
3 hours ago, Darkh said:

This game is dying and dying fast. I am a new player and so are three of my friends. We started playing this game about 2 months ago. Since then out of the four of us that started together only two remain. The other two quit. They quit simply because this game is overrun with cheaters who are making money off legitimate players. It is the responsibility of Battle State games to resolve cheating in the game. The reality of cheaters killing players in game and then selling the items they loot off those players for real life money, should be a criminal offense. Battle State is fully responsible for the cheaters and I strongly believe there may be grounds for a class action law suit here. Even if a cheater gets banned, they go and buy another account for $10 and then they continue to steal money from legitimate players. When these so called bans happen, Battle State wins (due to cheaters buying a new account), the cheaters win because they farm legit players and the only people who lose are the legitimate players who payed full price for a game. There needs to be a deeper solution to cheating in the game. This situation is unacceptable and it is ruining the experience of Tarkov for myself, my friends and many others. If this development team cannot address these serious issues, they should sell the rights to the game to a studio that can.

I don't disagree with your being Salty over cheaters, what i disagree with is when every person comes in to the forums making dumb statements ("This game is dying fast") Every single video game i have ever played has had cheaters from one extent to another.....BSG is aware and works on this regularly....Each fix is then exploited again due to game code master minds who crack the code and then sell the cheats......I myself have been playing since January, the first month i felt like i was in vietnam all over again with Charlies All Around me...

in this case Cheaters all around me, the more i play the more i realize how my gut instinct to call Cheater cheater pumpkin eater on everyone is just false.....Don't get me wrong, there are cheaters but more times than not it is just the lack of understanding of the game and how it flows......you could be fighting straight ahead and not know some other Scav or PMC is way off to your left and you get Domed and think, no way that guy straight away shot me, he was behind the rock...etc etc....

There is a section in this forum for reporting cheaters and its there for a reason, the people who need to see video and or screen shots, preferably video can see these from one location, there do not have time to sift through hundreds and thousands of threads posted where 99% of the complaints just need a Wambulance.......

So if you have proof next time to back up your story please see link below:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

thekryptkeeper

I dont think this game is dying by any means, we have had a huge influx of players within the past couple months but it has stagnated really bad.

Big problems especially are cheaters, and performance issues causing people to put down the game steadily. No acknowledgement and no optimization is a poor choice and at this rate it will die, but we have the coming months to see what will happen. 

RRoman808
On 3/29/2020 at 10:29 PM, StudTrunkMonkey said:

Each fix is then exploited again due to game code master minds who crack the code and then sell the cheats

Master minds? Anyone with about 2-3 hours or less of spare time could prob google how to videos and crack their code in even less time. Their net code is literally the most absolute pile of dogshit anyone has ever scene lmfao

BanditMaka

You played 2 months and you think you can say if this game is dying. Give it a rest.

• Like 1

RemedySeven
Posted (edited)

Any proof of these so called "cheaters"? I am seeing a trend in these hardcore fps games were people who do not understand the mechanics of the game assume cheats anytime they die without a perfect explanation, It's the same in Hunt Showdown. I am a new player with only 110 hours in the game but I can't recall a single scenario were I was 100% killed by a cheater.

Edited by RemedySeven

Zyfer
2 hours ago, RRoman808 said:

Master minds? Anyone with about 2-3 hours or less of spare time could prob google how to videos and crack their code in even less time. Their net code is literally the most absolute pile of dogshit anyone has ever scene lmfao

🤣 So true

RRoman808
8 hours ago, RemedySeven said:

I am a new player with only 110 hours in the game but I can't recall a single scenario were I was 100% killed by a cheater.

Bud.. 100hrs is a drop in the bucket.. You've barely played therefore barely have any weight to even throw into this discussion. Next.

• Cold 1

oldschool15
8 hours ago, RemedySeven said:

Any proof of these so called "cheaters"? I am seeing a trend in these hardcore fps games were people who do not understand the mechanics of the game assume cheats anytime they die without a perfect explanation, It's the same in Hunt Showdown. I am a new player with only 110 hours in the game but I can't recall a single scenario were I was 100% killed by a cheater.

I got on youtube two days ago, and randomly there was a recommended live stream that was some dude playing with wall hacks and aimbot enabled(i watched about a min to see if the title was legit)... Seriously how is that guy able to do that, i mean cmon man

tobiassolem
5 minutes ago, oldschool15 said:

I got on youtube two days ago, and randomly there was a recommended live stream that was some dude playing with wall hacks and aimbot enabled

Ahh, its the same game-loop running on repeat since version 0.11. Note how the stream conveniently has the version of the game covered with a "LIVE!"-graphic. It's not a live broadcast at all. Most likely this isn't even an actual cheat, but a recorded video of another cheat & a scam to make money from people who aren't too smart.

GraeFrog
On 3/29/2020 at 11:56 PM, Darkh said:

The game is not dying, it has new content coming in 12.7. The dev team are making efforts with BattleEye to reduce and eradicate cheaters.

Every game has an element of people cheating, why they do it is an unknown, maybe it’s just to make them feel good, like they’re winning?

There is no ground for law suit, please cease throwing out statements on that - I know this bc irl I am a contracts lawyer in London UK

The experience of the game when encountering cheaters does suck, I agree, but this is where resilience kicks in, dust it off, new load out go again, what’s to say the next raid won’t be a run where you stumble across two or three dead pmc with juicy loot for you to take?

The game has flaws, everyone knows that, we can all submit tickets and feedback in a non toxic way to we can just mouth off anonymously on the internet

One of those options helps the game and the community. I will let you decide which is best.

Also I have played 600 hours since December 2019 and I am still a noob to the game and community. 

I am also very happy to squad up with new people and share my experience and knowledge as basic as it is.

Have a good one, cheers.

MorphineEfT
1 hour ago, GraeFrog said:

The game is not dying, it has new content coming in 12.7. The dev team are making efforts with BattleEye to reduce and eradicate cheaters.

Every game has an element of people cheating, why they do it is an unknown, maybe it’s just to make them feel good, like they’re winning?

FOR MONAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY $$$$$

Jesus man, why do you even takes time to comment ? You don't know poo. "unknow" lol... my god. They're getting RICH by selling cheats and roubles to ppl ! They do it for the damn money !! Fkg RMTs all over the place in this game. It's getting bigger and bigger.

Last wipe was playable (got 1000+hrs on that one), with cheaters quite active on Labs but not really on other maps. This one is absolutely terrible, they're everywhere. And it should not be since Devs put some "efforts" toward this end. But all they're saying is BS, they're unable to do anything rn. That's why ppl are saying the game is dying, it should be better now, and it's actually worse regarding cheaters. I stopped playing, a lot of my friends did the same. We're waiting next wipe or any true improvement regarding cheating. I DONT want to give money to some Chinese hacker poo.

Also Wallhack, radar and poo like that are almost impossible for legit players to detect. So stop saying "I didn't encounter any cheater blabla". Of course you did. If you played a LOT the game already, you can say when something is off. Like camping in Shorelines dorms, no noises at all,  and getting immediately found by a team not even searching rooms around you. Or when you realise a PMC is shooting at you from far and doesn't know there is a wall or a decor between you and him (wallhack is not perfect). It's getting obvious if you have the required experience. Noobs are just mixing legit and non-legit deaths all together, their feedback is garbage (sadly). 

And if you still don't trust me. Just.... google around and you'll see proofs everywhere. They're not even hiding lol. All of this project is evolving as a big joke. A lucrative one.

DukeLander
Posted (edited)

Morph, you have to understand they are just BSG bots...

No cheaters... last 14 days we have a real cheatfest, especially on EU servers... head jaws, head eyes, top of the head... I do not even remember when I died from thorax. And I rarely play with any armor because there is no sense to play with...

And almost alwas is white named standard account like yiyu987468haha name...

Yeap, no cheaters... pfffffff.....

Here is nice video of current state of game and realism argument:

Edited by DukeLander