Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DontBeSneakyy

Tarkov is officially unplayable garbage

Recommended Posts

DontBeSneakyy

Not even a month ago Tarkov was in a really great place. Thats why you guys probably advertised the crap out of it and promoted it on Twitch but you had to duck it up with this dumb patch. 

Which intern came up with the new energy system? You should send him back to primary school before you give him a job.

Since nobody wants to play the game at the minute as its an utter pile of poo, the game is completely overrun by  rat players, chinese hackers and ping abusers that its not even fun anymore. I fully gear up with tier 5 armour and my best weapons, load into labs just to be killed by a hacker in less than a minute of gameplay. The only chance i have of getting into a game with normal players in my region is if i queue for Labs early in the morning or really late at night... how the duck does that even make sense?

You can't just say "Its a Russian game, Its unforgiving." because that isn't an excuse for exploiters in your game. 

Fix your game or you'll lose all your dedicated players again like you did before the Christmas patch.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bakedgoodz

10/10 games I ran into a hacker at in labs over night. its ridiculous, these guys are using speed hacks and wall hacks and nobody gives a crap about it. funny thing, while I was typing the game started for me and got killed by the SAME HACKER FROM DAYS AGO called "doposeme". I have died to this guy more than 5 times now this week. literally nothing is being done about these guys. iv put almost 1k hours in 70 days... and sadly that is coming to halt for a bit now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReebokRaidZ
28 minutes ago, bakedgoodz said:

10/10 games I ran into a hacker at in labs over night. its ridiculous, these guys are using speed hacks and wall hacks and nobody gives a crap about it. funny thing, while I was typing the game started for me and got killed by the SAME HACKER FROM DAYS AGO called "doposeme". I have died to this guy more than 5 times now this week. literally nothing is being done about these guys. iv put almost 1k hours in 70 days... and sadly that is coming to halt for a bit now.

they could of been stacking stims for the speed and ive seen that user name before hes played since early beta 
 

2 hours ago, DontBeSneakyy said:

Not even a month ago Tarkov was in a really great place. Thats why you guys probably advertised the crap out of it and promoted it on Twitch but you had to duck it up with this dumb patch. 

Which intern came up with the new energy system? You should send him back to primary school before you give him a job.

Since nobody wants to play the game at the minute as its an utter pile of poo, the game is completely overrun by  rat players, chinese hackers and ping abusers that its not even fun anymore. I fully gear up with tier 5 armour and my best weapons, load into labs just to be killed by a hacker in less than a minute of gameplay. The only chance i have of getting into a game with normal players in my region is if i queue for Labs early in the morning or really late at night... how the duck does that even make sense?

You can't just say "Its a Russian game, Its unforgiving." because that isn't an excuse for exploiters in your game. 

Fix your game or you'll lose all your dedicated players again like you did before the Christmas patch.

 

The new energy system was to balance the game as people would bring thicc containers into raid this would break the economy and give more xp than expected i welcome it as a new challenge and people said the same about the medic system when they introduced stims and surgical kits and when your stumic got blacked out you died almost instantly personally i like the change with the energy and wight system.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DontBeSneakyy
3 hours ago, ReebokRaidZ said:

The new energy system was to balance the game as people would bring thicc containers into raid this would break the economy and give more xp than expected i welcome it as a new challenge and people said the same about the medic system when they introduced stims and surgical kits and when your stumic got blacked out you died almost instantly personally i like the change with the energy and wight system.

 

It's not fun. Simple as.

I'm not the only one who thinks this, just look at how much the viewership for EFT has dropped since the update. They've sucked all the fun out of the game in one patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Little_Liter

That guy is just jacked up on stims, you should start using them because they give you some really good buffs. Personally, I have never faced an actual hacker, and the new system in Tarkov is pretty good. The people that have complained about this and how it results in death has their own problems. You will DIE a ton, and the only thing you can do about it is to understand why. Look where they shot you, what armor did you have? what rounds can pierce that armor? Maybe try a different route? This game in very unforgiving and that's truly why I like it. Also, you (DontBeSneakyy) said it's full of rat players which is a way to play. You have Rats and Chads, Rats slowly and cautiously engage in fights, and pick gear off the dead (sounds pretty realistic) and then you have Chads who run into fights thinking their armor will protect them, then they get killed by a Rat who is in a good position with Mosin using M61. I feel like players forget that the effect that a bullet has on the body is simulated at the point of impact. Damage done depends on an affected body part, bullet's distance traveled before a hit, possible fragmentation, and a player position in reference to the shooter (bullets can penetrate multiple body parts for increased damage; for example, if a bullet hits your arm, pierces through it and then enters your chest cavity, you will suffer higher amounts of damage). Please note that Damage Dealt is based on an Ammunition type, and not on a Weapon! I would also say that the player count is fine and Tarkov survived without streamers for a long time. Many still play the game, and many don't think it's a pile of "pile of poo."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs
Posted (edited)

I love the new weight system. Less run and gun and more tactical choices. No more 100kg pmcs running around like they don't care.

 

There are issue with the game - but overall it is very far from "garbage".  

Cheating is an issue in every game - it just that in this game you have more to loose than any others - hence you feel it more. 

+ people buying from RMT sites are just fueling this fire. Personally upon detection i would ban the cheater and warn everyone who he had exchanged items with.

Edited by sYs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zolty47
Posted (edited)
vor 33 Minuten schrieb sYs:

I love the new weight system. Less run and gun and more tactical choices. No more 100kg pmcs running around like they don't care.

 

There are issue with the game - but overall it is very far from "garbage".  

Cheating is an issue in every game - it just that in this game you have more to loose than any others - hence you feel it more. 

+ people buying from RMT sites are just fueling this fire. Personally upon detection i would ban the cheater and warn everyone who he had exchanged items with.

Server / Battleye should remember the money worth of gear you got from a play/teammate.

If the player gets banned, then you should loose the gear worth in roubles you got from him multiplied by 2.

Additionally locked out from Flea market  for 1 week.

You get marked as "cheater customer" for 10 weeks.

If you get caught again as "cheater customer", then there will be more draconic punishments:

Loosing gear got from cheater multiplied by 4.

2 week ban from game.

4 weeks banned from flea market.

You get marked as "cheater customer" for 10 additional weeks.

3rd time caught, account gets reset to beginning, starter gear, quest reset, skill reset. Start from scratch. GG.

And banned for 3 weeks.

You got wiped.

Caution:

You get punished for taking / using stuff from a cheater, but not playing with a cheater.

Only play with long time and trustworthy players. With friends from real life.

"Take nothing from people you dont know."

If you got disappointed by real life friends then you have horrible human evaluation skills.

Edited by Zolty47

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs
1 minute ago, Zolty47 said:

Server / Battleye should remember the money worth of gear you got from a player.

If the player gets banned, then you should loose the gear worth in roubles you got from him multiplied by 2.

Additionally locked out from Flea market  for 1 week.

You get marked as "cheater customer" for 10 weeks.

If you get caught again as "cheater customer", then there will be more draconic punishments:

Loosing gear got from cheater multiplied by 4.

2 week ban from game.

4 weeks banned from flea market.

You get marked as "cheater customer" for 10 additional weeks.

3rd time caught, account gets reset to beginning, starter gear, quest reset, skill reset. Start from scratch. GG.

And banned for 3 weeks.

You got wiped.

Caution:

You get punished for taking / using stuff from a cheater, but not playing with a cheater.

Only play with long time and trustworthy players. With friends from real life.

"Take nothing from people you dont know."

If you got disappointed by real life friends then you have horrible human evaluation skills.

If you have some great ideas - post in suggestion thread.

I personally would warn people that are caught buying from RMT sites.

EVE ONLINE has a beautiful 4-strike policy regarding RMT which i wish BSG would implement [+ nullifies what you bought]

4 RMT warns = ban

The hardest and most expensive is the required human resource needed to track such things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrXT

I hate to say it but i agree, the cheater mega thread is filling up at a staggering rate and none of those obvious cheaters like the speed hackers are being added to the ban list. They also need to region lock china/asia as almost everytime im killed by a cheater they have a chinese name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2