Smokinfool9

Most realistic game ever then a big flaw

Smokinfool9

First I want to thank you guys for making the game I've waited for since the first Nintendo. The aspects to injury and many others are so realistic. However, the shooting needs to be dialed in to be more realistic. This hip fire being so consistent and accurate runs the game from a realistic aspect. You shouldn't be punished for aiming down sights to shoot a gun properly. Someone with a center crosshiar overlay on their monitor just comes around a corner, and in an instant shoot me in the face from a split second while shooting from the hip. I would love it if the team went and did some shooting tests and see how shooting from the hip is so inaccurate especially when on the move, then incorporate that into the game. If not all the great work you guys have done to make this essentially a simulator or sorts would be all for nothing. 

• Upvote 2

roninbushi

You are definitely right and this NEEDS to be corrected.

In reality, we could agree that there are 3 ways of firing a gun. First is using the sights, most accurate way but also the slowest one and unusable sometimes if the threat shows up surprising you, without time to react properly. Second, we have "point shooting" which is directing the gun toward the target without using the sights, just put it to eye level approximately and direct it to the threat.  Quicker but not as accurate as the previous one.

Then we have hip fire or "instinctive shooting" which is firing from a position where you do not align the gun to the threat. The fastest but definitely the less accurate. This would be spraying bullets all over the area, with the possibility that SOME bullet COULD hit, but surely most of them would miss the target, as opposed to the way it is portrayed in the game.

Please, devs: Punish or penalize hip fire Vs. Aiming down sights. Hip fire has its place in the real world, of course, but in no way is it a "go to" way of doing things in most situations.

This would also make the "center crosshiar overlay" thing useless for this game, which is intended to be as realistic as it gets. Let COD and PUBG players stick those things to their monitors. This is the real deal. This is hardcore. No help here. You want to hit? Then you aim, or risk letting it all to sheer luck of hitting anything.

Thank you.