FlipFlop942

Hacker

FlipFlop942

So I have a clip of a guy who killed me clearly hacking. Where do I post it or who do I send it too?

EazyLeeGaming
Posted (edited)

Is this game always so riddled with hackers? i never noticed a month ago but now every raid i get in people teleport to me and cant be killed what is going on?

im down to my last 800 thousand rubles and im gonna have to start selling some of the cases i saved up to buy while i could before the hackers started shitting on me

I suggest the devs stop saying the anti cheat will catch them and wake up, it comes to something when even pestily stopped playing the other day

Edited by EazyLeeGaming

Doc_Assclapper
6 hours ago, EazyLeeGaming said:

Is this game always so riddled with hackers? i never noticed a month ago but now every raid i get in people teleport to me and cant be killed what is going on?

Ive had this game for a month and I think I got killed by my first hacker. All my limbs just took damage not instantaneously, but almost all at once. I've been looking around and hadn't seen anyone. Didn't hear gun shots I assume a gernade would at least make an explosion sound. Either the game glitched horribly for me or I got hacked. 

I've been shot up before in this game and never died the way I just did. Also the fact I'm hearing cheating has become rampant, I'd like to know if there is a way to report people.

rophere

Hackers are getting out of hand right now. Cant even que labs without getting a speed hacker.