Karz0r

Cheaters is at it again

Karz0r

Cheating disappeard for a short moment after last patch but it seems they came back with an upgraded version now, I've been doing lab-runs and Reserve after getting tired of the other maps. But the cheaters is at it worse than ever for me, every second game there is a cheater, maybe even every game but I maybe I just dodge them somehow. I die through every wall, I hear people shooting bullets at me through 3 walls and 2 doors and I take very little damage but it's still annoying and I can't peek or fight back as they know where I will be peeking. So WH and Aimbot is a big problem. I try to play around cheaters in labs by using a big amount of grenades but heck.. what can I do, they know where I throw them and when I throw. I can't peek because they will instantly kill me through doors and maybe the outer layer of the walls. Me and my group of friends that I am playing with are getting tilted by the amount of cheaters, we dont care too much if it's once a day but we tried playing the other night and we managed to find cheaters in what I said above^ every second game or more. Unplayable. I've been around for a long time in the gaming business, I climbed high ranks in other games, I know what a cheater is and how they play. Sometimes you can get killed by an enemy without being seen, sure, I can buy that since I do make such kills myself. But when me and my squad dies in the same second by the same guy, then it's really fishy. So I'm mostly here to vent, anyone got their own wonderful experience with cheaters? I am on EU servers btw. 

Most cheaters have chinese names or numbers.🤔

I know this game is in beta and stopping cheaters might not be a priority for the devs but soon there will only be cheaters left to test the game.😥

RainmakerM4

I hear you andI feel your pain.

Out of curiosity have you tried thermal scope?

Karz0r
3 minutes ago, RainmakerM4 said:

Out of curiosity have you tried thermal scope?

Yes I have, not playing night time much at all but I've tried it indoors and on the day as well. I know of it and it's effect

RainmakerM4

I have used it alot and i do get insane kills where i wonder if these guys i kill think i am a cheater.

This is why I was asking that. But if you are a good fps player you can judge cheater vs thermals difference.

Karz0r
20 minutes ago, RainmakerM4 said:

I have used it alot and i do get insane kills where i wonder if these guys i kill think i am a cheater.

Yeah, I realized people would be talking about that so thats why I said I'm an experienced gamer and that I know the difference. 

farouk941
Posted (edited)

dude, i just bought the game yesterday and it's so freaking unplayable because of the hackers

i played 2 rounds before 10 mins now, and got killed by hackers

a guy teleported next to me and BAM 1 bullet on the head

and same thing in the next round

i can give names

Edited by farouk941

RainmakerM4

Record and post it in  cheater report thread

Ventron

I just got raped on Shoreline by a dude namedly something that could recall that he has teleports, cause of death was head, eyes, i was literally walking forward and didnt see any player, so im just going to assume he's cheating, and im getting tired of being killed like this. Ofcourse I know that some people use thermals, but not some kinda supressed weapon with high RoF.

Slayerboom

Also just been on shorline, inside the unlocked villa when all of a sudden i'm getting killed by someone invisible. No gun shots or anything, just getting murdered by Mr Invisible. "You were killed by Zhora_Petrosyan".

4RC
6 hours ago, Karz0r said:

Cheating disappeard for a short moment after last patch but it seems they came back with an upgraded version now, I've been doing lab-runs and Reserve after getting tired of the other maps. But the cheaters is at it worse than ever for me, every second game there is a cheater, maybe even every game but I maybe I just dodge them somehow. I die through every wall, I hear people shooting bullets at me through 3 walls and 2 doors and I take very little damage but it's still annoying and I can't peek or fight back as they know where I will be peeking. So WH and Aimbot is a big problem. I try to play around cheaters in labs by using a big amount of grenades but heck.. what can I do, they know where I throw them and when I throw. I can't peek because they will instantly kill me through doors and maybe the outer layer of the walls. Me and my group of friends that I am playing with are getting tilted by the amount of cheaters, we dont care too much if it's once a day but we tried playing the other night and we managed to find cheaters in what I said above^ every second game or more. Unplayable. I've been around for a long time in the gaming business, I climbed high ranks in other games, I know what a cheater is and how they play. Sometimes you can get killed by an enemy without being seen, sure, I can buy that since I do make such kills myself. But when me and my squad dies in the same second by the same guy, then it's really fishy. So I'm mostly here to vent, anyone got their own wonderful experience with cheaters? I am on EU servers btw. 

I know this game is in beta and stopping cheaters might not be a priority for the devs but soon there will only be cheaters left to test the game.😥

It's common problem for this game for very long time, game currency sells for good money there fore cheat makers will do everything to bypass anti cheat, also the fact that game is made trough colon doesn't really help either... game code has more holes than Swiss cheese, most game breaking bugs/exploits are not fixed since early alpha.

Kastewyn

Remove flea market boost vendor prices till game goes out of beta and uses a new anticheat

ARMITAGEIII
Posted (edited)

i just have been literally killed with a sprite of 3 bullets with a full armor lvl 5 100 points and helmet lvl 5 98 armor points ,by a dude called -ROX- or smth... and then i cmploained about pugb but man ,cheaters here exceed my worse expectations... 4 bullets more than 433 dmg... gg wp ,im done forever with tarkov.

also is there a way to sell my account to other human being so he/she can enjoy being raped by nonstop cheaters? if there is a LEGAL way ,please tell me . bough the game for around 50€ and im regretting every day since....

Edited by ARMITAGEIII

Karz0r
17 hours ago, RainmakerM4 said:

Record and post it in  cheater report thread

That means I would have to report people every second game and I wont bother doing that as it wont do much difference

14 hours ago, Slayerboom said:

Also just been on shorline, inside the unlocked villa when all of a sudden i'm getting killed by someone invisible. No gun shots or anything, just getting murdered by Mr Invisible. "You were killed by Zhora_Petrosyan".

seems to happen a lot to me too, these mysterious deaths from somewhere. I can lock myself in a room without windows and still gets killed through the wall..

Karz0r
13 hours ago, 4RC said:

It's common problem for this game for very long time, game currency sells for good money there fore cheat makers will do everything to bypass anti cheat, also the fact that game is made trough colon doesn't really help either... game code has more holes than Swiss cheese, most game breaking bugs/exploits are not fixed since early alpha.

yeah it's something that one will have to accept playing such a game, especially since it's beta it might not be their priority to fix the cheaters though they are working a bit on that from what I've seen and heard. But like you said, it seems like it's too easy making cheats for this game. The punishment is not quick enough as they do not have that many people working on it. They should also add in-game report system, I for one dont want to browse the internet to report some dude, I want to make it quick in the game and go on to the next game.

DrBiboundeyy

Just get gud :D 

• Sad 1

urchyu
On 3/30/2020 at 6:54 PM, Karz0r said:

I totally agree with most of players here: Nikita - please  address cheaters and stop acting like everything is fine! Friendly advice. This is  Your position since Christmas when EFT gone viral. It was ok for a moment, but lately I have a feeling there are too many cheaters (different games and reasons - players just pre-fire or hunt You without sound/visual... You should rly force up some banning... and MAC addres sbanning or whatever. TY!

Lonelysnake28

yeah o well it is what it is... this game isnt even finished and is already plagued with gold farmers and cheaters...