ShiroTenshi

Escape From Tarkov #StayAtHome Discount

ShiroTenshi

In this difficult time for the whole world, we must make joint efforts to quickly overcome the crisis. Therefore, friends, stay at home whenever possible, and so as not to be bored, spend this time in your favorite pastime.

We, in turn, also switched to a remote format of work, but we are doing everything in our power so that the development process won't stop, and communication with you will not be interrupted.

In the upcoming days, expect to receive various in-game items. We will not announce the giveaway in a special way, you will notice it by yourself.

Finally, from March 31, 00:01 Moscow time to April 4, 23:59 Moscow time, Escape from Tarkov can be purchased at a 25% discount. Discount for the purchase of several pre-order packages will not be summed.

Thank you for staying with us, it is very valuable for our team and gives us the strength not to stop our work for a minute.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones!

#stayhome #stayathome #EscapefromTarkov #оставайтесьдома

photo_2020-03-30_20-25-03.jpg

Translations:

• German translation can be found here. Thanks to our Moderator @ningamertendo
  • CZ/SK translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @Snork_Svk
  • French translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @titi4600
  • Portuguese translation can be found here. Thanks to our Moderator & Emissary @Alexandre_5
  • Arabic translation can be found here. Thanks to our Emissary @TN-Punisher
  • Korean translation can be found here. Thanks to our Moderator & Emissary @lih2677
  • Spanish translation can be found here. Thanks to our Moderator & Emissary @NoisyCosmos
  • Japanese translation can be found here. Thanks to our Moderator & Emissary @giraffy
  • Italian translation can be found here. Thanks to user @ZioEnzo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Karvakalsari

Good luck and thank you for the discount information! 

Wishes that devs don't get sick, and happy coding !

Pricey_234

This could be really good or really bad for the game :D

spanna

❤️ you guys, stay safe!!

I hope all of those involved either a player, dev, mod best wishes and be safe, from UK ❤️

Stay well, and thank you for your continued support.

Together, we can beat this

• Like 1

Bet3
Posted (edited)

Great effort, and a great deal as well.

However, I cant seem to get the discount when I go to purchase the game.

Edit: All is well!

Stay safe you'all!

Edited by Bet3
Found the answer!

fosvihar22

pls help, how work this discount? I type the #stayhome or #stayathome or  #EscapefromTarkov or #оставайтесьдома, but its not a valid coupon code

Xarc
1 hour ago, fosvihar22 said:

pls help, how work this discount? I type the #stayhome or #stayathome or  #EscapefromTarkov or #оставайтесьдома, but its not a valid coupon code

If you're not trolling, I will tell you that you have to log in to your account and buy the version you want. :)

Pershing_PL

I got the same problem, Xarc what are u talking about? Im logged in and I can't use this coupon wtf? Please help

DUDEIMFRIENDLY
Just now, Pershing_PL said:

I got the same problem, Xarc what are u talking about? Im logged in and I can't use this coupon wtf? Please help

You're right Pershing_PL, I tried to buy as a gift and also #stayathome promo code does not work.

Xarc
4 minutes ago, Pershing_PL said:

I don't think you need to use any coupon. You must have an account made on the BSG site. Well in my case I have to upgrade.

1014235536_Screenshot_2020-04-03Pre-order-EscapefromTarkov.png.7cc23b80cde347c6d1788956b1471fd3.png

And for the gifting just one key.

877547379_Screenshot_2020-04-03Pre-order-EscapefromTarkov2.png.8b4386d54f15d58e15657137c29101cf.png

DUDEIMFRIENDLY
25 minutes ago, Xarc said:

If you're not trolling, I will tell you that you have to log in to your account and buy the version you want. :)

Xarc sup dude.

How did you solved that?

Pershing_PL
Posted (edited)

as you can see in right top corner im sign in and it still want full price for the game 
image.thumb.png.a41071829168bffe6791fec6a01af747.png

Edited by Pershing_PL

DUDEIMFRIENDLY
2 minutes ago, Xarc said:

I don't think you need to use any coupon. You must have an account made on the BSG site. Well in my case I have to upgrade.

1014235536_Screenshot_2020-04-03Pre-order-EscapefromTarkov.png.7cc23b80cde347c6d1788956b1471fd3.png

And for the gifting just one key.

877547379_Screenshot_2020-04-03Pre-order-EscapefromTarkov2.png.8b4386d54f15d58e15657137c29101cf.png

Xarc, as you can see #stayathome promo code is not valid. That what it says. 

stayathome doesnt work.jpg

Xarc
2 minutes ago, DUDEIMFRIENDLY said:

Xarc, as you can see #stayathome promo code is not valid. That what it says. 

Do you see any word as "promo code" in the first post ?

You can't buy/upgrade for free with just a promo code. :)

Pershing_PL

Is there any chance that I can buy this game for 26.24 Euros? Or the Fees will balance the discount so much that u will not even feel it?

Pershing_PL

Yo Creators, I think it is very boorish to show the price without fees on your side, it can be really confusing for some people and in rush they gonna buy it, not cool! 

Xarc
4 minutes ago, Pershing_PL said:

Is there any chance that I can buy this game for 26.24 Euros? Or the Fees will balance the discount so much that u will not even feel it?

If you don't have enough money I would suggest you not to buy from third party seller.

scip

i dont understand that discount when i have to pay nearly the same price without discount..? instead of 34,99 i pay 34,12 ?

Bellitz
Posted (edited)

I registered an account on March 27th, but didn't buy the game then, but signed up for the mailing list. Today I was going to buy it, but found out I was about 4 hours too late to get the discount. I had no idea there was a limited discount. No mail was sent out about it. I'm getting the big package, so we're talking a bit of money. Now I feel cheated of this chance to save money. 

Edited by Bellitz

loggylizar

Yep..... got money JUST for this deal and it ended at like 2:35 pm for me an hour before I got the money, worked a side hustle for 3 hours to get this game and now I can't even get it.... I really feel cheated but whatever. most likely gonna have to buy a different game now. 😞

edgexyan

yooo, I made my account earlier today to buy the game and now the discount is gone... I'm disappointed. 

skudduks

Sad but I was planning to purchase this game, there is no 25% discount. Might resort to other games instead

Natalino
7 hours ago, skudduks said:

Sad but I was planning to purchase this game, there is no 25% discount. Might resort to other games instead

There was, you just missed it. There is always next time though. 

8 hours ago, loggylizar said:

I really feel cheated but whatever

How were you cheated? We announced the exact start and end time...

• Upvote 1

UltimateCarcass

I tried to purchase the game yesterday (4/4)  around 14:00 Moscow time, but the conformation charge never went into my bank account to confirm the purchase. I was going to try again today, but I just saw the sale is over. Does anyone know if there is something I can do for this or will i have to wait for the next sale?

Xarc
49 minutes ago, UltimateCarcass said:

Does anyone know if there is something I can do for this or will i have to wait for the next sale?

1 hour ago, Natalino said:

................... There is always next time though.

• Thanks 1