Sleepyyy

Sherpa Recruitment - Applications [CLOSED]

Sleepyyy
35 minutes ago, DogOnUnicycle said:

Ok. Just looking for a way to see if I meet the program requirements and if not then what would I need to do to meet them. This is something I've wanted for a while and am really trying to get :) 

People who really want to become Sherpas usually get it, joining the Sherpa HUB discord is a big step in getting to know some of the community and staff members.

As for requirements, there are many things to be taken into consideration (languages you speak, timezone/country, experience in tarkov, country of residence, maturity, sense of responsability/willing to help, etc). You might think some of them sound silly, but they're all valuable in their own ways.

For example if a certain language/country doesn't get enough requests forwarded or our team can handle them on their own then its likely we won't pick candidates from those regions unless we need to.

BlindDog
On 10/12/2020 at 3:31 AM, Sleepyyy said:

You might think some of them sound silly, but they're all valuable in their own ways.

It is more valuable than you think. My last couple of months in Tarkov i've spend on helping people on "my" discord doing quests. Patience is the key, because most of these guys was total beginners so i had to stay extra calm and also calm down them. Somehow it's essential for me to not let them think they're useless, so it's not that silly.

Actually I've applied for the project. If do it anyways, i can do it for the people in general. :)

Burguiniano

so, is still open to be a sherpa? i send my request also but just asking! thanks for all!

Sleepyyy
1 hour ago, Burguiniano said:

so, is still open to be a sherpa? i send my request also but just asking! thanks for all!

We will be shutting down applications for some time but we will still review all applications sent until now. :)

Fernander_

looks like i missed the sherpa deadline... again. If I have submitted a request recently would that go through when the next application period is open or would I need to keep an eye out for when you guys announce they are open again and re-submit?

Edited by Fernander_

Sleepyyy
On 10/18/2020 at 5:47 PM, Fernander_ said:

looks like i missed the sherpa deadline... again. If I have submitted a request recently would that go through when the next application period is open or would I need to keep an eye out for when you guys announce they are open again and re-submit?

You will have to make a new one when we re-open.

• Thanks 1

God_Show

Can I join your now and become a Sherpa, i have submitted my request, but my communication name is wrong. Can I change my communication name later.

Twillus

What Qualifications are you looking for in a Sherpa exactly, just willing to help and be able to accept requests? I am really interested in this, as I thoroughly enjoy taking newbro's into raids and helping out.

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2