Sleepyyy

Sherpa Recruitment April

Sleepyyy
Posted (edited)

Hello Escapers,

We are glad to announce that the sherpa recruitment is now open again. In the upcoming weeks we will be reviewing applications and inviting users to join the team. Keep in mind that we have a lot of applications to look at and we cannot answer everyone individually, meaning that only the users that are accepted will receive a forum or a discord private message.

Link for the application format.

For all of you who applied during the recruitment of January and February, feel free to re-apply.

Good luck!

Edited by Sleepyyy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

EonZero

Hey sleepy ❤️

jobu9395

Thanks for posting!  I just re-submitted my application.  Any idea when decisions will be released or will new acceptances be on an ongoing basis?

Sleepyyy
5 hours ago, jobu9395 said:

Thanks for posting!  I just re-submitted my application.  Any idea when decisions will be released or will new acceptances be on an ongoing basis?

We haven't yet made our decision, for now we are only reviewing applications. 

• Like 1

jobu9395
1 hour ago, Sleepyyy said:

We haven't yet made our decision, for now we are only reviewing applications. 

Sounds good

JeffreyLF

Just resubmitted my application as well, thanks for opening up the applications again!

• Like 1

GTXFidgetRosen

I submitted my application, its awesome that you guys opened them up!

• Like 1

PriestyLads

@Sleepyyy Hey mate, I submitted a request and accidently subbmitted before i was finished typing some things, Any way you can cancel it so i can re apply with all the stuff typed? Thanks man, Appreciate it.

Sleepyyy
11 minutes ago, PriestyLads said:

@Sleepyyy Hey mate, I submitted a request and accidently subbmitted before i was finished typing some things, Any way you can cancel it so i can re apply with all the stuff typed? Thanks man, Appreciate it.

You can re-send your application, I just looked and I don't see any application under your name.

PriestyLads

Thanks man, Appreciate it alot.
Just submitted the application and i hope to hear back from you guys about it.

Thanks again.

vR4w
Posted (edited)

may i ask what i have to do to get into the sherpa programm? Im kinda waiting for it a while ...

im just asking because its like the first time i see that application here in this whitish - design style... i made an application over the official version  - with the link - given by my profile site - right hand in that menu ( this here: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/sherpa )

Edited by vR4w

OperatorBambino

Heck yeah, I re-submitted mine. Hopefully some more guys get accepted so theres more hands to help with the program. 

good luck boys ❤️

• Like 1

Sleepyyy
On 4/5/2020 at 2:23 PM, vR4w said:

may i ask what i have to do to get into the sherpa programm? Im kinda waiting for it a while ...

im just asking because its like the first time i see that application here in this whitish - design style... i made an application over the official version  - with the link - given by my profile site - right hand in that menu ( this here: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/sherpa )

We use the google docs method because the format in there is updated. The official method through your profile is not taken into account. 

• Like 1

Haschwald

@Sleepyyy Can you please check if you guys have received an application under my name? I submitted it from my phone, so I'm not 100% it went through. Thanks in advance! 

Sleepyyy
5 hours ago, Haschwald said:

@Sleepyyy Can you please check if you guys have received an application under my name? I submitted it from my phone, so I'm not 100% it went through. Thanks in advance! 

Hello Haschwald, yes we received an application under your name. 

• Like 1

JeffreyLF
14 hours ago, Sleepyyy said:

Hello Haschwald, yes we received an application under your name. 

Just wondering, when is the date you will be choosing the new sherpas?

• Like 1

Sleepyyy
6 hours ago, JeffreyLF said:

Just wondering, when is the date you will be choosing the new sherpas?

We will be releasing a list very soon.

Sondder
10 hours ago, Sleepyyy said:

We will be releasing a list very soon.

Question, are ya'll still going over new applications or do you already have the new Sherpas in mind? I just submitted my application, hope I'm not too late to the party.

• Thanks 1

Sleepyyy
1 hour ago, Sondder said:

Question, are ya'll still going over new applications or do you already have the new Sherpas in mind? I just submitted my application, hope I'm not too late to the party.

Applications are still open, so everyone is free to apply. We will only stop reviewing whenever we close them.

Sondder
6 hours ago, Sleepyyy said:

Applications are still open, so everyone is free to apply. We will only stop reviewing whenever we close them.

I see, thank you. 

• Thanks 1

nuvix

Just applied to become a Sherpa! Please take a look at my application. Really would be honored to be a official Sherpa! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

jdn-za

Nuvix is a solid teacher, very patient

• Thanks 1

WILDBOYZ
9 hours ago, nuvix said:

Just applied to become a Sherpa! Please take a look at my application. Really would be honored to be a official Sherpa! :)

Can vouch for Nuvix, he's been showing me around Tarkov and helping me get into the game with much patience.

Top bloke.

• Thanks 1

UnxZA

HI,

Just want to find out, the applications given in now. Is this for the next wipe ? or for the remaining time period until the wipe.

I have submitted my application aswell, just not sure how exactly it works.

Thanks in advance.

LordJoche

Submitted an application aswell. Hope everything is according with what is required 😁

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2