Graphics bug, sharpness reset

Ni_Johnny

So I've been trying to figure out whats causing this problem, I searched forums, Google and what not but couldnt find the solution.

Heres the thing - every single raid I go in, my shaprness resets, I have it at max and since the latest update as soon as I load in into the raid, my shaprness goes back to default, although it says that its at max.

Only solution to this problem that I have found out is to go to Settings, while in raid, click Save and exit the main menu. That fixes it but only for that raid. I have to repeat that process in every raid I load in to.

Does anyone know why is my sharpness kept being reset every single raid? How should I fix that?

Man.. I have the same bug

It appeared with the last small update. I think we have to wait for the next one, I heard that some people have this bug while other don't.

So i think the only solution is to keep saving settings every raid until next patch ... Weird bug anyway

I'm gonna try to set the sharpness value to something different in the main menu then quit and reload tarkov and see. I'll come back here if it makes any difference 

On 3/31/2020 at 6:03 PM, Ni_Johnny said:

So I've been trying to figure out whats causing this problem, I searched forums, Google and what not but couldnt find the solution.

Heres the thing - every single raid I go in, my shaprness resets, I have it at max and since the latest update as soon as I load in into the raid, my shaprness goes back to default, although it says that its at max.

Only solution to this problem that I have found out is to go to Settings, while in raid, click Save and exit the main menu. That fixes it but only for that raid. I have to repeat that process in every raid I load in to.

Does anyone know why is my sharpness kept being reset every single raid? How should I fix that?

Oh, that is kind of new-ish bug, some said, that doing that action, like changing nothing and saving, increased the fps. Nikita during stream talked about this bug, but not sure the state of it.

As workaround i suggest if you have possibility use nvidia filter and increase sharpness there.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue . Its quite annoying to keep going into settings and clicking save. Just out of curiosity, what graphics card are you using?

On 4/11/2020 at 2:01 PM, aitsp said:

I have the same issue . Its quite annoying to keep going into settings and clicking save. Just out of curiosity, what graphics card are you using?

mis 2060 gaming z

Yes It's really annoying maybe try the last nvidia driver but i seems like a tarkov bug ... I guess next wipe i will do a clean install

Hello, thanks for reporting, this is a known issue, it will be fixed. I'm closing this thread here to leave the answer clear. Have a nice day.

• Like 1