PHDBanana

High levels camping

PHDBanana

Why do high level players camp low level areas so much? Like every single raid I go into im looting like some milk or something in the middle of no where and boom theres a fully kitted guy with a suppressed M4 camping in a corner. Oooooo please dont take my starting pistol and level 2 dogtag lol. Why do people do it? Are most people that play this game really that sad that they find this fun? I can't see how that is fun in anyones eyes lmao. Also on another note, every single time I come onto this website do I have to do a captcha that makes me do something every time? Can't they just use a normal system like 99% of other websites?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

symbiote
7 minutes ago, PHDBanana said:

Look pal, not going even to read this nonsense you wrote. Why? Because you didn't even bother to check if your topic is something new nor did you read forum rules.

Short answer: Nobody is camping, that is your imagination. Just learn to play, research a bit before posting. Every third post right now is about "camping"

• Hot 1

Thormato
Posted (edited)

Low level areas, this forum makes me laugh everyday

Edited by Thormato
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1

PHDBanana
26 minutes ago, Thormato said:

Low level areas, this forum makes me laugh everyday

I mean, anyone with an IQ above 50 knows what I mean by that. You wouldnt take a full set a gear worth 1mil+ just to go search little shitty bits for common items would you? Grow up kid lmfao

• Sad 1

PHDBanana
42 minutes ago, symbiote said:

Look pal, not going even to read this nonsense you wrote. Why? Because you didn't even bother to check if your topic is something new nor did you read forum rules.

Short answer: Nobody is camping, that is your imagination. Just learn to play, research a bit before posting. Every third post right now is about "camping"

I don't care about people camping. And yes, it is camping. Google it if you don't know what camping in a video game is. It's the fact that they camp in areas that have little to no loot that are usually worthless to players with anything better than the starting gear you get so you wont see them there. And I know how to play, and done plenty of research. I just didn't realise that 95% of the playerbase target new players with nothing instead of trying to get good gear. Also didn't realise how toxic the forums were lmfao. You guys need to take a long hard look in the mirror and get a grip 😂

• Sad 1

OtanoJenkins
50 minutes ago, PHDBanana said:

I mean, anyone with an IQ above 50 knows what I mean by that. You wouldn't take a full set a gear worth 1mil+ just to go search little shitty bits for common items would you? Grow up kid lmfao

you seem to forget that this game has a wide variety of loot everywhere. some places has plenty of loot while others don't. Another thing that makes this game great is that a lot of the time people have to travel between these low loot areas to get to where they want to go. Enter you who is looting that fantastic milk. Thanks to how this game works even with just that little pistol you have you have the power to kill that thicc boi loaded to the nines with gear if you get in some good shots. Nobody is safe. This is the premise of the whole game, nobody is targeting you for being low level they can't see that until your face deep in the grass anyway. nothing in this game is personnel so stop taking that way and you will have a lot more fun.

TUALMASOK

There's no such things as low level areas - there are many reasons why players of any level could be anywhere. Perhaps they were camping out to get PMC kills on that map, or get kills under certain criteria. Maybe he wanted that milk really bad? On the subject of camping, it's a legitimate tactic. If you have a problem with it, then it's all on you, no one else. As for searching for shitty bits, a lot of those bits can worth a lot of money, whether for crafting or upgrades, not to mention the fact that some of those shitty bits have to be found IN RAID for tasks, which completely validates the presence, and tactics, of anyone trying to find them.

Xynergize

@PHDBanana it for sure happens on every single map.Iit comes down to a lotta things but gear fear is a huge issue for every level player .Also u may have walked up on people who were slowly moving across map and just didn’t realize that.But people like @Thormato make figuring poo out even worse .

Thormato
43 minutes ago, Xynergize said:

@PHDBanana it for sure happens on every single map.Iit comes down to a lotta things but gear fear is a huge issue for every level player .Also u may have walked up on people who were slowly moving across map and just didn’t realize that.But people like @Thormato make figuring poo out even worse .

Yes, i dont help people like him :)  

• Like 1

wtornado

23 hours ago, PHDBanana said:

Why do high level players camp low level areas so much? Like every single raid I go into im looting like some milk or something in the middle of no where and boom theres a fully kitted guy with a suppressed M4 camping in a corner. Oooooo please dont take my starting pistol and level 2 dogtag lol. Why do people do it? Are most people that play this game really that sad that they find this fun? I can't see how that is fun in anyones eyes lmao. Also on another note, every single time I come onto this website do I have to do a captcha that makes me do something every time? Can't they just use a normal system like 99% of other websites?

There is a work around.

Get yourself a second monitor and put up youtube.

Start the game and find a secure place to camp  no... errr... I mean hide in a offensive elite position

Be very careful moving in the direction you want to go from bush to bush avoid passing in front of high positions

that make great camping  I mean elite hunting areas.

DO NOT go to and through choke points and bottleneck positions early to avoid campers   elite''got gud TM ''players.

Caution it does not mean the campers  ummm... ''got gud's TM '' are  ultra high level players like lvl 45 they could be at lvl 20-30.

Watch Youtube videos monitoring your lvl 2 PMC  equipped like an unarmed WWII Corpsman until there are 12 to 15 mins left in the match and the campers  ..oh I mean  '' got gud's TM  have moved.

Start moving cautiously but a bit faster to scrounge around and get out almost with seconds to spare for the win. YAY!

YOU LIVED and kept your dog tag and your 12 000 Ruble Pistol to reuse again!.

P.S. There is nothing you can do about invisabot Terminator hack aimbot cheaters they will get ya really gud.

Mycelium

"low level areas"
😅