Airien

Done with this game - Not for casual players...

Airien

Okey I spend over 180 hours in this game and can clearly say that for normal players Its not worth to play...

Healing after every death -> Absolute stupidity... wasting money for nothing - Hope that It will disapper on final release

Quest -> Cant do simple quests bcos there are players with thermals on woods, campers on exits, cheaters that can see me trought walls or snipers that shoot you from 2km... Some of them (quests) are too hard for casual players -> Shooter born in heaven etc.. Its so stupid waste time to die again and again to have so little chance of survival and make quests that gives you practicly NOTHING... 

Not rewarding quests ->  You have to find 7 graphics cards to get 300 euros ? What the hell... or get 5000 rubles on quests where you die like 50 times until you finaly make them ?

Not rewarding full gear runs -> So you have full gear for 500k rubles to have CHANCE to get something back.. where even Mosin can IK you no matter what type of gear you have... great

Hatchet runs are best to get some money -> How this can be possible ? I make way more money with ducking hatchet then with full gear.... and I DO NOT LOSE ANYTHING ! 

I tought I will enjoy the game at some point .. but I am just ducking sad, angry and feel frustrated... Its so unbalanced for casuals.... Yea ... I am just not Shroud or Pestily ...what can I say more...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Xynergize

I’m new to pc as of EFT.Ive played competitively Xbox my entire life (27 now).I think your exact opinions are what hVe driven me to try and master it his game .I think right now I’m at like 750 hours played.I have done very little questing and I’m leve 37 or 38 .Even after all that I get 1 hit,blown up,slapped,even teabaged to death.But the moment you come out fully juiced it’ll take those moments and wash them away .This games takes a LONG time to become even decent .I still consider myself poo Ahahah.400+ pmc kills later and it’s gotten no easier.Best bet figure out 1 map ,master it and than move forward from there .Dont complain ,and Don’t quit ! FYI hatchet runs will never make your gearred runs easier. 

Airien
4 minutes ago, Xynergize said:

I’m new to pc as of EFT.Ive played competitively Xbox my entire life (27 now).I think your exact opinions are what hVe driven me to try and master it his game .I think right now I’m at like 750 hours played.I have done very little questing and I’m leve 37 or 38 .Even after all that I get 1 hit,blown up,slapped,even teabaged to death.But the moment you come out fully juiced it’ll take those moments and wash them away .This games takes a LONG time to become even decent .I still consider myself poo Ahahah.400+ pmc kills later and it’s gotten no easier.Best bet figure out 1 map ,master it and than move forward from there .Dont complain ,and Don’t quit ! FYI hatchet runs will never make your gearred runs easier. 

Its not rewarding for me ... I have barely 5 mil rubles on stash ... It was kinda hard to gather this ... but I did it with Mosin runs / Pistol runs.. Then i happily bought Full Gear for about 700k rubles in hopes It will last me atleast for 4-5 runs... And what happened ? I got IK by some sniper.... Like what the hell.. I worked so hard to get this money and it dissapered in second without any reward... 

spanna

It is disgustingly hard to get into this, try and join a clan im with OAPG great guys and can help you with squads (go in with backup) 

If it makes you feel better I have 1.5mill and im shockingly bad but working with other people you can triumph really well too!

It's too easy to give up dude! I do understand where you are coming from tho :)

• Like 2

LenzOA
42 minutes ago, Airien said:

Hope that It will disapper on final release

there will be most likely no "final release" thats what it is. releasing a game in beta is the new move. you dont have to justify any bug and keep brining out content. its a win win for developer and a slap in the face for the gamers. at first i was like you, but then i realized this game will be in beta for the next 5 years or even longer.

• Like 1

symbiote
39 minutes ago, Airien said:

Okey I spend over 180 hours in this game and can clearly say that for normal players Its not worth to play...

Healing after every death -> Absolute stupidity... wasting money for nothing - Hope that It will disapper on final release

Quest -> Cant do simple quests bcos there are players with thermals on woods, campers on exits, cheaters that can see me trought walls or snipers that shoot you from 2km... Some of them (quests) are too hard for casual players -> Shooter born in heaven etc.. Its so stupid waste time to die again and again to have so little chance of survival and make quests that gives you practicly NOTHING... 

Not rewarding quests ->  You have to find 7 graphics cards to get 300 euros ? What the hell... or get 5000 rubles on quests where you die like 50 times until you finaly make them ?

Not rewarding full gear runs -> So you have full gear for 500k rubles to have CHANCE to get something back.. where even Mosin can IK you no matter what type of gear you have... great

Hatchet runs are best to get some money -> How this can be possible ? I make way more money with ducking hatchet then with full gear.... and I DO NOT LOSE ANYTHING ! 

I tought I will enjoy the game at some point .. but I am just ducking sad, angry and feel frustrated... Its so unbalanced for casuals.... Yea ... I am just not Shroud or Pestily ...what can I say more...

Glad you finally come to conclusion that this game is not for you. Because it is so, it is not for everyone, and many newcomers fail to understand, they cry and cry just like you right now :) begging to game to change.

But reality is that, this is not going to change, because it is supposed to be this way.

Well it seems it was not enough of 180 hours :)for you, but for some players it is enough.

Yes you make some good point regarding quest rewards, and it is been discussed many times, and BSG already said that this is for testing purposes, and they will be changed. But i see for other points, you just failed to understand few things.

Hatchet runs are for retards and you should never play like so, this definitely is an issue and is a subject to be changed in future (for example with dynamic loots implementation).

Look i never did these runs nor pistol nor hatchet in three years, because it is retarded and even, so I do not have problem with money, to make money and get is so easy :) it seems you didn't understand how to create a good life in tarkov :)

Well in overall, I am glad that you realized this game is not for you :), this a mil-sim/hardcore/rpg shooter so it will never be easy, in future there are planned mechanics which will make this game even more difficult :). So you can stop wasting your time on game you don't like, and find games you enjoy. Best of luck to you :)

• Sad 1

Rekonsile
7 hours ago, Airien said:

you dont have to hatchet run to make money. big streamers failed you on that one. There is alot to learn about this game if you want to succeed and its like anything else in life you have to search for how to do it. college is the same way teachers dont actually teach you you basically teach yourself with an overpriced book while teach grade a few papers and maybe do a few lectures.

steps to succeed are as follows:

Learn the maps
Learn sounds in various areas
Ammo is the only thing that matters in the game vrs geared players
Armor you want and need to use at a minimum is level 4

Level 5 once you can afford to spare rubles

Level 6 once you have hit a point where you are above 35% survival rate and have no gear fear
Gear fear in this game gets you killed more than anything else. Simply you hesitate or turtle which gets you killed.

last but no least learn how to make a passive income from the traders trust me it works two examples of what passive income is 
Part 1: https://youtu.be/CXPUXCvrBy8 

Part 2: https://youtu.be/2b7FvfVAboM

I can assure you if you bring better gear in your survival rate will go way up. mosins arent a problem if you stay out of the areas they are commonly used in.

Looongcat

add me in game, i can give you 3 bit coins to start over again...

Below_Cost
13 hours ago, Airien said:

Honestly, I'm pretty much in the same boat except to add to your list of complaints, losing all of your gear because the game crashes and kicks you out. You spend countless hours getting money, get better gear, then in the first five minutes of the game it glitches out and all (most) of your poo is gone. I get it... it's in beta. But honestly, they have no plan on leaving that status for 3+ more years... inexcusable for the amount of $$$ you end up having to drop.

RundaPlazan
14 hours ago, Airien said:

Yeah, I feel the same way.  This is a great game, but for those of us who don't pay hundreds of dollars for private cheats,, there is very little incentive to enter a raid with any amount of good gear because the majority of the time we will be killed within a few minutes of entering the raid.  It would be fun if there was a mode where all gear and weaopns were unlocked and you could enter the raid in whatever configuration you wanted.  Or maybe have a system where you keep whatever you insure, even if it is picked up by another PMC; this would actually grow the player base and would lead to better players and even more challenging raids in the long run.

BanditMaka

Play how you want, or don't play if you don't want. I don't care about loot, I care about good fights, and you don't get many of those as hatchling.

PyroYoda

I came from Xbox playing Halo/Battlefield everyday now I am playing EFT everyday. I fully agree on the health system I am buying Bear Medications, that's the most money I am spending on is meds rather than gear I only take simple gear if I want to. 

Zultvoet
On 4/1/2020 at 3:53 PM, Airien said:

This game is not for casuals. This game has a very high and wide learning curve and unless you want to learn it, you'll never get good at it. I'm 1100 hours into this game and I'm at a point where I can say that I know enough to have faith in my skills, my knowledge and my plays. Only still at 48% survival rate. This is not unusual. Roubles are not a spend-to-get-skill item. It might save you from getting clapped by a scav once or twice per run but against players it's not that big of a deal. I've dropped the most geared guys with a single m80 to the head and I've also survived 2 3 man pushes with class 3 gear. It all depends on if you're good at shooting, movement and you got the right ammo.