lhw3367751

Stolen account

lhw3367751

Hello, my account was stolen tonight, things were emptied out of the safe and thrown away, can you help me restore the safe, I have been struggling for months, I am very frustrated today, and my hard-working game was Stolen.

Xarc

@lhw3367751

No one can help you to retrieve the lost items. I suspect you stuck with a trojan from somewhere.

Reinstall your OS (updated), secure your e-mail account (change password) with 2 factor authentication if it's possible , secure your game account changing password as well, then install the game again.

TheWay

@lhw3367751

Hello sir,

as Xarc wrote, we can get your items back, please make sure to change the password to both game and your mail, or for the security reasons also change the mail that your are having signed to your game. Also, as Xarc wrote too, please enable the  2 factor authentication for your account.

CN-lingyun

Can you help me?

ShiroTenshi
4 minutes ago, 123765i783415 said:

Can you help me?

Hello!

What do you need help with?

CN-lingyun

My game account was stolen, and my main email was changed by the thief. I don't know what bug I can still play now, but the account no longer exists. My current account is re registered by my original email. I used to call it CN rush

I've been in touch for 4 days and haven't got a reply so I'm here for help. But I don't know. I hope you guys will understand me!

I've been in touch for 4 days and haven't got a reply so I'm here for help. But I don't know. I hope you guys will understand me!

ShiroTenshi
1 hour ago, 123765i783415 said:

My game account was stolen, and my main email was changed by the thief. I don't know what bug I can still play now, but the account no longer exists. My current account is re registered by my original email. I used to call it CN rush

If you have already submitted a support request, you will have to wait for an answer. Support are really the only ones that can help you at this point as you will have to provide proof of purchase of the account and that can't be done publicly on this Forum.

Kind Regrads

CN-lingyun

I have sent an email to provide evidence. I am @ theway in this forum. I don't know if it will affect me. I have been worried for several days

CN-lingyun

Can you help me? How long will my request receive a reply? It's almost a week