Sign in to follow this  
JohnDoe1159

Make Holster and Sling Actual Items That Allow You To Hold Extra Rifle + Pistol

JohnDoe1159

Make it so slings and holsters are actual items you equip to your character that allow you to hold and extra rifle on your back and a pistol. If you don't take a holster or sling into raid you can carry only one weapon in your hands, if you only bring a sling you can carry two rifles but no pistol, etc

Make them a slot like your secure pouch or hatchet that people can't loot (you can take the weapon in them but not the actual holster or sling). You should start with a shitty sling and holster.

Make the best slings and holsters have slight ergo / weapon switching speed benefits. Also the best holster should have one or two 1x1 slots for magazines or whatever (not secure) that are accessible like pocket and vest space.

You could give better (but not the best) slings and holsters to EOD purchasers.

• Upvote 1

Naqel
Posted (edited)

Aside from the silly EoD stuff, I generally like the idea.

I'd feel much more secure in bringing an extra rifle or a pistol into the raid if I knew looting them off of me is an important decision for the killer to make. It would make insuring guns a better deal, without requiring tricks like throwing them in the bushes.

Edited by Naqel

SirBarnaby

I'd like if you could put some miniature items into your holster. Also, if you could perhaps hold a third weapon in your hands, but couldnt be able to store it, only hold it. Or something.

But the separate sling and holster idea, perhaps not a bad idea. if this were added it would be nice to see how it would play out.