jamfanli

Will some PVE dedicated servers be built in the future?

jamfanli

Dead and dead, for me PVP means a waste of time.

but I like EFT weapon system, just not good at PVP. I only want to collect or team up with friends to deal with AI.

I am not against PVP, I just want to have an option that allows them to choose their favorite game method.

• Sad 1

Xarc

@jamfanli You already have a dedicated PVE mode, but without any progression of course.

Grimday

Good idea, then I do not have to play with all the cheaters that is destroying the game.

ExeIworkz
vor 1 Stunde schrieb jamfanli:

Dead and dead, for me PVP means a waste of time.

but I like EFT weapon system, just not good at PVP. I only want to collect or team up with friends to deal with AI.

I am not against PVP, I just want to have an option that allows them to choose their favorite game method.

No. Was asked many times.

jamfanli
2 hours ago, Xarc said:

@jamfanli You already have a dedicated PVE mode, but without any progression of course.

I know that there is a PVE mode, but now this PVE is a joke and cannot save progress, it is no different from wasting time.
What I suggest is a complete PVE mode. In order to complete the tasks assigned by the merchants against AI, alone or in teams, players cannot attack each other.

Xarc
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, jamfanli said:

I know that there is a PVE mode, but now this PVE is a joke and cannot save progress

Don't you find your request unethical towards others which are playing the hard way ?

They said, that maybe it will be also the cooperation with friends in the offline PVE mode.

Edited by Xarc
edit

Niewiarygodny
3 minutes ago, jamfanli said:

What I suggest is a complete PVE mode

What i suggest is start using search function on forum and instead creating 1920845102854 topic about same thing, actually start reading answer which appeared 4363463456  times
85651d8accb37a3bf1f9d030e5d36f8e.png

1 minute ago, Xarc said:

They said, that it will be also the cooperation with friends in the offline PVE mode

"they said that MAYBE..."
Like many other things, it's not confirmed, story about it is as follows:
- Hey we will add option to play on offline server with friends (without progression)
- Um, we don't know if we gonna add it, it brings a lot of problems
- Maybe we gonna add it, maybe not, maybe we found a way to have such servers

So ye, it's not a 100% thing.

Xarc
2 minutes ago, Niewiarygodny said:

Like many other things, it's not confirmed, story about it is as follows:
- Hey we will add option to play on offline server with friends (without progression)
- Um, we don't know if we gonna add it, it brings a lot of problems
- Maybe we gonna add it, maybe not, maybe we found a way to have such servers

So ye, it's not a 100% thing.

I guess I've skipped some of the statements. :)

Niewiarygodny
3 hours ago, Xarc said:

I guess I've skipped some of the statements

Yeee :P.
At the end they mentoned idea about "renting" such servers ONLY for clans, but they didnt say anything more, like how would we rent, we would have to pay or what.

Previous ideas were to give players ability to host such servers on their PC, but they said that:
- quality of such servers could be poor and bsg does not wanna have such thing (haha, sound funny for me)
- It would give ability to test cheats (Here i dont remember context but such thing was mentioned) 
And maybe something else.

so ye, it's big "maybe" will appear or not, we will see :D

RainmakerM4

Everything in this game evolves around pvp multiplayer environment. The game even advertised as such

skyflashde
vor 36 Minuten schrieb RainmakerM4:

Everything in this game evolves around pvp multiplayer environment. The game even advertised as such

Yes obviously. All the PvPers are already here, so it would make a lot more sense to now stress the PvE aspects of the game and to get the PvE players onboard.

So yeah, especially with the story mode coming next I would now start advertising it as an PvE survival game and get some QOL changes in for those players, like a complete training mode with coop and progression and some AI enemy squads.

Would make a lot of sense to sell the game to a wider audience.

GeneralBrus
vor 4 Stunden schrieb Niewiarygodny:

pretty sure bsg confirmed offline raid with teammates, however its been a while since i heard about that.

Niewiarygodny
Just now, GeneralBrus said:

pretty sure bsg confirmed offline raid with teammates, however its been a while since i heard about that.

Read above, thats full story about "offline raid with teammates".

So if it was "confirmed" then they added label "maybe, we will see" that mean it's not longer confirmed.