Sign in to follow this  
S1315144351

About lock ping 250

S1315144351

First of all, please allow me to explain my question in broken English.

We can understand the lock ping250, because there are too many people who use auxiliary software or game loopholes to conduct illegal game behaviors. But this incident also caused great harm to ordinary players. I play games on my own server in Asia, ping only -30We can understand the lock ping250, because there are too many people who use auxiliary software or game loopholes to conduct illegal game behaviors. But this incident also caused great harm to ordinary players. I am playing games on my own server in Asia, and the ping is only 70-100 but the system still judges that the connection quality of my server is too low. I just got a key worth hundreds of thousands in the game, but it was gone in a flash.

So much so that I thought I had lowered the standard to 150 now, which was really desperate. This is a game, it should bring happiness to people, but in this way, it may not be lost in a corner soon.

Xwang2393

The network problems encountered by Chinese players are too serious. A large number of people can't achieve a delay lower than 250/150. I hope the official can improve the server so that we can also delay less than 100 :)

Raingod_

@kthelmi Why ppl blame Chinese people, so there are no hackers in NA or EU, omg you have been fooled son!

Xarc
1 minute ago, Raingod_ said:

Why ppl blame Chinese people, so there are no hackers in NA or EU, omg you have been fooled son!

This has not been done for cheaters ... it has been done for the quality of the gameplay which players deserve it.

For the cheaters is the anticheat.

Raingod_

@Xarc - not sure what you trying to say in reference to my comment.  I was trying to point out that @Kthelmiris a bit racist blaming Chinese people being hackers and naive to think Chinese ppl are the only ones who hack.

Xarc

@Raingod_ I'm not a racist either and I disapprove his comment.

I maybe misunderstood your comment.

Karvakalsari
1 hour ago, Raingod_ said:

@Xarc - not sure what you trying to say in reference to my comment.  I was trying to point out that @Kthelmiris a bit racist blaming Chinese people being hackers and naive to think Chinese ppl are the only ones who hack.

I'm sure that no one thinks that Chinese people are all cheaters.

But the sad fact is that every single time I have been killed by, or I have killed a warping and lagging player, it has been either a Chinese player name, or a series of numbers, that are most common among in Chinese hacker websites.

So in that concept, it's not racism. Its realism.

staffsarge

The problem is that identifying a pattern is considered stereotyping and therefore - racist.  The ping issue is nothing to do with race.  The fact that most dodgy kills by clearly chinese names is nothing more than a pattern.  They cheat, often.  Idgaf where they're from - it's just common to be chinese it seems.  Ping lock them and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

S1315144351

But this is innocent to most of the ordinary players in China.

作为中国玩家我同样很痛恨那些外挂玩家。但是作为一个玩家基数很大的国家,仍然至少有三分之二的玩家是在遵守游戏规则在玩游戏。我建议可以有举报机制官方和玩家共同监督游戏环境,但是锁区就好像剥夺掉了一个并没有犯罪的人人权一样。

WeabooUnknown

I'm full korean that was born in an American territory, so I understand both sides of the community. First I'd like to say that because of this 250 ping lock thousands of players from Asia aren't able to play with anyone else, so as myself. It's unfair that we all paid good money to play a great game with a terrible server. I've always played with US/EU players since my Counter-Stike days and I've gotten used to playing above 180+ ping for years. Tarkov is one of the games that runs really smooth with high ping, so I apriciate the fact that the game is great. I hate the fact that I'm unable to play with 50+ friends/10+ best friends from the US/EU due to the 250 ping lock. My average ping on US= 250+/EU= 320+. This ruins the ability to play with anyone and here's the worst part about this... Even tho I'm Korean I hate playing against my region since them and I lack the communication to play games. I've spoken english all my life, so I know how it feels to have friends, communication, and latency. Hopefully the Tarkov Devs work on raising the ping lock to 340. That'd be much apriciated.