Dezzent

Unplayable game due to high ping kicks...

WhiteWolfLIT
2 hours ago, FallenHoot said:

I play with a lot of friends overseas. They need to get something fixed. 

Agreed. This is such a dumb way to 'fix' hackers.

Fingers-McSlam

This sucks man, tried grouping up with American friends for the first time and I'm just getting kicked. Can't even extract either so the gear I took with me is basically lost.

Lame as duck |:

BruxiePC

It has gotten so bad that i cannot even complete the golden swag quest without getting server connection lost, dying with no gunshots just randomly taking damage until your player falls over, and last but not least, invisible cheaters using radar. I killed a player at dorms wearing Samurai Armor and using a modded TX-15 and looted and scooted to cross the wood bridge. You can see what happens in the video. Where can i report this? I think the player was on scav so idk if theres any chance of catching this scum.

Elder_Drake
Posted (edited)

Being kicked frequently for a high ping and I could drive to the server I am connecting to. Ping meter running for 2 hours earlier  to varied servers (not BSG) on the other side of the US from me and never went over the 30 ms and yet this has me jumping from 50-1500ms-timed out. Being dropped in raid and kicked sometimes 1-2x's/raid.

Anyone else experiencing this in the states?

Edited by Elder_Drake

Harleus
Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2020 at 5:42 AM, smokedghost said:

simple, pick low ping servers

Nope... I chose only USWEST all servers chosen are under 60 ping.. Tonight I lost yet another kit after my most amazing game ever, overloaded with fantastic gear I've never acquired after killing a 3 man squad of level 44+. Half way through the raid I start getting disconnected with latency problems, each time with a different code attached. I immediately ping tested the server locations via desktop app and never pinged above 80ms. 

I understand the reason for the "fix," but it seems like it could be refined. Why have the ability to choose low ping servers if the servers themselves cant handle the flow during peak times.

*Edit: I wish they still allowed pushing, my last disconnect happened inside the zb-11 bunker 2 feet away from extract and my buddy could have saved me. Can no longer push a friend (or enemy) but you still make walking/sprinting noise the entire time you're disconnected.

Edited by Harleus
Edit

Elder_Drake
41 minutes ago, Harleus said:

Nope... I chose only USWEST all servers chosen are under 60 ping.. Tonight I lost yet another kit after my most amazing game ever, overloaded with fantastic gear I've never acquired after killing a 3 man squad of level 44+. Half way through the raid I start getting disconnected with latency problems, each time with a different code attached. I immediately ping tested the server locations via desktop app and never pinged above 80ms. 

I understand the reason for the "fix," but it seems like it could be refined. Why have the ability to choose low ping servers if the servers themselves cant handle the flow during peak times.

*Edit: I wish they still allowed pushing, my last disconnect happened inside the zb-11 bunker 2 feet away from extract and my buddy could have saved me. Can no longer push a friend (or enemy) but you still make walking/sprinting noise the entire time you're disconnected.

I know some people are having no issues but it seems that a lot of us are as evidenced by the multiple threads on this issue. I am not playing until this is resolved, being kicked multiple times a raid just sucks and can only happen so many times before you just say screw it and move on.

I know this is all in relation to dealing with hackers, but something BSG or whomever they contract out to provide servers for them did caused pings to go crazy mode and then combined with the new kick feature it just is a perfect storm for rage quit scenarios and bad PR. I am sure they will get it sorted but we should keep these post coming until we at least hear an acknowledgment of the situation from BSG and that they are working on resolving it.

For those not having issues please stop bashing people saying it is due to line quality or some other idiotic retort. 2 and a half years playing and ironically my line is cleaner than it has ever been and I have not seen this ever. If they can not sort the issue maybe we need to simply go back to the way it was because this is broken as can be. 

Glyn

Im afraid i got a little touchy. Posted this below as a bug report. Please dont tell me to choose a server with a low ping. ARGH!!!!

Intermittent high ping  disconnection  problems since the 12.6 upgrade. The problem is not at my end and it is not my service providers problem either. I have tried  Tarkov from my friends house on his internet and on my phones hotspot. All with exactly the same problem. My son who does not live with me is having the same problem. Also since the 12.6 upgrade. I have tested my other games when I have not been able to play Tarkov (Deadside etc etc) and they have all played perfectly. I accept that the game is in beta at the moment, but when I fork out over £100.00 pounds for a game I expect to at least be able to play it. I have been monitoring this ongoing problem on the internet chat rooms and the are many people complaining about the same thing. I have read that you guys have put a cap on the pings to stop cheaters. Well you have stopped a great many (now very unhappy) people that don’t cheat to. Please get the problem sorted ASAP as its not a game changer. Its a game stopper. If you have no intention of fixing the problem you have coursed, I will be seeking compensation. As will a great many others I would guess.

Yours

A very disgruntled player (when its working).

StealthworkS

I have been experiencing the same issue the maximum my ping goes to 160  and I get a kick from server The game for me frankly has become  unplayable. It feels as Nikkata has designed and promoting this game for only streams and not the normal users who are always effected by irrational decisions. Its unfortunate that I have bought the most expensive version and all the money is gone down the drain just because the BSG has implemented this new ping kick policy to battle the hackers which is directly effecting the legitimate loyal players

the7thcolumn
3 minutes ago, StealthworkS said:

I have been experiencing the same issue the maximum my ping goes to 160  and I get a kick from server The game for me frankly has become  unplayable. It feels as Nikkata has designed and promoting this game for only streams and not the normal users who are always effected by irrational decisions. Its unfortunate that I have bought the most expensive version and all the money is gone down the drain just because the BSG has implemented this new ping kick policy to battle the hackers which is directly effecting the legitimate loyal players

Yeah it's almost like this is a temporary solution during the drops period on Twitch so they don't look like they have as many hackers as they do to attract new customers.

Arcosyndrome
On 6/17/2020 at 5:44 AM, WhiteWolfLIT said:

Agreed. This is such a dumb way to 'fix' hackers.

yes FIX THIS! EVERYONE KEEPS DISCONNECTING.. INSTEAD OF FIXING IT YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS RUINING THE GAME. 

DissAbledGamer
On 4/4/2020 at 11:18 AM, yeaxsam said:

I live in brazil but play on the Miami/Washington DC servers due to the fat that SA servers are horrible. Server queues take 10-15 minutes to find a game and that is just simply unacceptable, and now with this ping kick update im unable to even play the game. My ping on NA servers is usually 100-120 but it spikes to 260-270 for a minute or so and i get kicked. I've lost about a million roubles so far because of this and i also cannot play with my NA friends. I've reached lvl 27 with over 300 raids and now i cant even play the game. This is unfair and unacceptable, they wont even give the SA players a decent server either. 

PS. I have the best wifi that is available in my town (250mbps)

use wired lol. Why do you game on a BR FPS using wifi... 

Phule117

Same here last 3 nights totally unplayable.   I pick the lowest ping server,  I may get a lag spike for a second (100-180) and boot.  I can see if maintained 100-180 for a minute or 2 but it is literally for a second,.   

MrZwitz

I just bought this game, and convinced a friend of mine to do so. I live in Brazil, he lives in America. We connected to Miami servers (my ping is 130), and I get disconnected within 10 seconds of loading in. We try connecting to Sao Paulo and he disconnects.

It's inexcusable to think that someone with 130 ping is gamebreaking. We've literally just wasted $90. And if there's no way to get a refund, there's always a chargeback. 

EdgarHighman

Same here, can't play, This is horse poo man.

Merk_Ultra

Honestly trying to play a geared run then keep getting kicked bc of high ping is just nerve racking. I pick server with 50ping but still end up spiking really high even with a good home connection. It’s just ridiculous at this point and it makes the game not playable for a percentage of the community. Re-Work this? 

Wolfsb4ne
3 hours ago, Merk_Ultra said:

Honestly trying to play a geared run then keep getting kicked bc of high ping is just nerve racking. I pick server with 50ping but still end up spiking really high even with a good home connection. It’s just ridiculous at this point and it makes the game not playable for a percentage of the community. Re-Work this? 

Connection wifi or wired to your PC?

RvE_Simo

hello everyone, 

i just got the game a around a week ago . since then i have been getting disconnected every single game be it playing solo or with friends , im in the ME area and i only play with friends from EU , my ping only fluctuate from 100 ~ 180 .  the moment i get to 180 i get disconnected .

I contacted my ISP and i upgraded my internet to 5G ( although very expensive ) that shows how i really want t o get in the game . my 5G internet shows that my ping test to any area now shows 25 ~ 75 and that when testing to NA . however EFT servers still shows the shitty 160 ~ 270 pings.  So what i shall do DEVS ?? tell me should i get internet from NASA in order  to be able  play the game ? . if that was the case and you only want a group of people to play why you didnt add a note during purchase that only low ping below 165 is allowed to play .i went to the maximum internet available in my area . also that is the only game i get that high ping others game i play like ARMA 3 or DCS when connecting to NA servers my ping is between 75 to 150 . what im supposed to do now ?

ma-san
3 hours ago, RvE_Simo said:

hello everyone, 

i just got the game a around a week ago . since then i have been getting disconnected every single game be it playing solo or with friends , im in the ME area and i only play with friends from EU , my ping only fluctuate from 100 ~ 180 .  the moment i get to 180 i get disconnected .

I contacted my ISP and i upgraded my internet to 5G ( although very expensive ) that shows how i really want t o get in the game . my 5G internet shows that my ping test to any area now shows 25 ~ 75 and that when testing to NA . however EFT servers still shows the shitty 160 ~ 270 pings.  So what i shall do DEVS ?? tell me should i get internet from NASA in order  to be able  play the game ? . if that was the case and you only want a group of people to play why you didnt add a note during purchase that only low ping below 165 is allowed to play .i went to the maximum internet available in my area . also that is the only game i get that high ping others game i play like ARMA 3 or DCS when connecting to NA servers my ping is between 75 to 150 . what im supposed to do now ?

Same experience here. Ping is perfectly fine to other games and does not fluctuate/jitter but as soon as I get on tarkov its jitters +- 20-30 resulting in constant ping kicks. BSG doesnt give a poo but at least you'll be able to get refunded.

Aduial

Sad thing is that there are now more cheaters than ever....only fags and cheats play atm...one kind sits in a bush or near exit the whole game the other just uses hacks....Keep up the good job nikita and your game will die like pubg !

Once hyped with all the streamers an early e game or alpha version dies cause of cheaters....

ducking unplayable right now

Ahhhh and wait one more thing since the last update the eod edition is the greatest rip off ever !!!!

• Cold 1

kamikaziking
2 hours ago, Aduial said:

Sad thing is that there are now more cheaters than ever....only fags and cheats play atm...one kind sits in a bush or near exit the whole game the other just uses hacks....Keep up the good job nikita and your game will die like pubg !

Once hyped with all the streamers an early e game or alpha version dies cause of cheaters....

ducking unplayable right now

Ahhhh and wait one more thing since the last update the eod edition is the greatest rip off ever !!!!

https://steamcharts.com/app/578080

zKillerClownz

Hello everyone,

I have just bought this game a couple of days ago and I have low ping and I get kicked out of the game like 20 sec in. I also have the best internet in my area atm. I was able to  play offline mode just fine with not one stutter or lag issue from my end and ran very smooth. I was able to play a few matches last night with my friends and also I have used the lowest ping server closest to me. I may be new but I purchased this game and can not play it the way it was intended. Im also from NA and only stay in those servers. Please help me with this issue and if you need more info on my specs on my comp just message me please. Thank you for your time!!

behi09ma
1 hour ago, zKillerClownz said:

Hello everyone,

I have just bought this game a couple of days ago and I have low ping and I get kicked out of the game like 20 sec in. I also have the best internet in my area atm. I was able to  play offline mode just fine with not one stutter or lag issue from my end and ran very smooth. I was able to play a few matches last night with my friends and also I have used the lowest ping server closest to me. I may be new but I purchased this game and can not play it the way it was intended. Im also from NA and only stay in those servers. Please help me with this issue and if you need more info on my specs on my comp just message me please. Thank you for your time!!

it was just once that happened or the server kicks you whenever you get inside a raid? and what is the error when it kicks you?

SoHuje

All these people saying sucked in witht he ping its a good patch are aholes IMHO , so explain to me why my ping to the server is 70ms and its sydney from perth so that is standard about as good as we can get, last night once loaded the game spikes to 200-220 ms wich though not good is quite  playable. But the game just discconectd me over and over again, thats just a  joke. perhaps a better cutoff would be good along 300ms.

Before you say restart router etc ... I actually did that no change, switched router to failover internet ... no change ping went to 330ms, nothing was happening on my connection I was the only one awake.... and its 120mbit/50mbit so plenty.

More insulting, my Indonesian friend who had joind on the sydney server had no issues wtf

If this is an anti cheat system its to narrow a cutoff messing with legitimate players....

kd0afk

I ping in the low 80s on EVERY other game I play; COD, AMERICAS ARMY, PUBG, you name it, but right now I'm waiting 15 minutes so far, waiting to be reconnected after waiting 25 minutes to play and loot loading is stuck at 61%.

THIS IS FREAKING UNACCEPTABLE

kd0afk

I ping in the low 80s on EVERY other game I play; COD, AMERICAS ARMY, PUBG, you name it, but right now I'm waiting 15 minutes so far, waiting to be reconnected after waiting 25 minutes to play and loot loading is stuck at 61%.

THIS IS FREAKING UNACCEPTABLE

I waited 25 minutes with a 58 ping and got this for the 5th time today. And this is only my first day playing

FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!!!!!!

20200719_133802.jpg