Dezzent

Unplayable game due to high ping kicks...

kd0afk

I'll tell you one thing, SOMEBODY HAD BETTER GIVE ME BACK EVERY WEAPON, EVERY BANDAGE, EVERY WATER BOTTLE AMD EVERY DAMB BULLET I LOST BECAUSE TBEIR DAMN SERVERS KEEP BOOTING ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kd0afk

THIS IS THE 5TH TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED TODAY.  YOUR SERVERS KEEP TIMING ME OUT WITH A 58 PING SO I DIE.

IM OUT OF WEAPONS AND I'VE ONLY OWNED THE GAME FOR 24 HOURS.

FIX YOUR poo.

20200719_140030.jpg

Addmix

I am getting this same issue. upon closer inspection, the St Louis server that ususally has ~40 ping has 600+, despite servers even farther away having lower ping, and it previously having lower ping.

Mrdudez

I play many other games with friends from another countries, Tarkov "protection" policy is soooo paranoid it makes almost impossible for me to enjoy playing with my friends, btw, some of them already uninstalled the game. No matter what you say "ping exploit", ping this, ping that... i just want a game to play and have fun and i don´t mind dying in a raid to a better player, it´s fine! But i hate dying to servers! Game is good! Don´t get me wrong, but if it keeps you from playing it with the expected quality of connection ( i have a 500mb fiber) it becomes a strong candidate to uninstall and forget. (Pls, don´t reply saying i should uninstall because im bad at the game, i already know that, and i enjoy playing, so don´t lose both your time and mine) Trust me, i have seen a lot of good games sinking because of this kind of bs. Enough said :)

P.S. Captcha SUCKS!!