Phantastic7

Long loadingtime but only on reserve

Phantastic7
Posted (edited)

Hi Guys, 

I have the problem that on reserve I have long loading times (up to 7 minutes). I have that only on reserve and not always. Sometimes my game loads quickly, but not often. The game rests on my 250 GB Patriot Burst SSD. I have 16 GB RAM and the graphic card 1060 3GB and the processor AMD Ryzen 2600. I already reinstalled the game on the ssd.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Edited by Phantastic7

Karvakalsari
10 minutes ago, Phantastic7 said:

Hi Guys, 

I have the problem that on reserve I have long loading times (up to 7 minutes). I have that only on reserve and not always. Sometimes my game loads quickly, but not often. The game rests on my 250 GB Patriot Burst SSD. I have 16 GB RAM and the graphic card 1060 3GB and the processor AMD Ryzen 2600. I already reinstalled the game on the ssd.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

I am just now reinstalling the game on PCIe SSD to solve this problem. I'll let you know if it helps me.

Karvakalsari

But if its the matching time that's taking a long time, then nothing will help that.

Loading time on the other hand... Is you 16gb ram ddr3 ?

Phantastic7

It is "Loading Loot..." and "Loading Map..." what takes so long. And my ram is 2x 8GB ddr4.