Sign in to follow this  
FrOsTyKiLLa

Hackers

FrOsTyKiLLa

It would be lovely to not have one every single game, instead of worrying about people exploiting in game errors and it seems you fixed it. Could you focus on reducing the amount of cheaters in the game? I've played lab 4 times, and been speed hacked and head shot. I watched Quattro ace today, 2/3 games I watched he was killed by blatant cheaters. It's getting frustrating, then on top of that, I have to play with huge FPS frame lag, garbage servers. I've already put 500 hours in the 53 days I played, this game is becoming unbearable to play and it's sad, because this is what happened to PUBG. If nothing is being done to increase the quality life of this game, I'll go back to CSGO and Dota where those issues exist, but not in your 4 year long Alpha/ beta excuse. Fix the fundamental problems and stop adding new content. Side note: The new weight system punishes PVP, i.e it sucks.

mazummo

Tag:Solid_force didn't even attempt to hide his hack just now. Killed my buddy in room 308 without even opening the door.

DevilsRain365

theres a guy live on youtube right now using hacks.. he needs banned

• Sad 1

Natalino

Cheaters are actively being banned. We do not allow the creation of new threads each time someone suspects a cheater. If you have a video evidence, you can share it under the dedicated thread for that. Other than that, such threads do not have any value except to clutter the forums.