Deathicael

Just some noobs feedback

Deathicael

Ok so far having played this game for about 40hrs now I have to say, this being matched with guys that are lvl 30+ is just miserable.

I get it this is supposed to be a hardcore game experience, I get it this is supposed to be like fight for survival.

Problem is its still a video game and in order to not completely hamper the progression of newer players I feel like there needs to be a bracketed level based matching.

My reason being that I notice that I can barely control the recoil of just about any weapon even on semi auto because I just dont have the skill progression unlocked.

Meanwhile I unfortunately happen across high level players that are running around like they're juiced on steroids and meth that can control auto weapons fire from 50m and land consecutive hits with ease.

I'm sure I get flamed and told get good or whatever, but keep in mind every community that ignores early game progression and stamps out new players dies a slow death because you then only have a small circle of elitists. 

• Like 1

DURAK_IVAN

Ye same feeling...
But it's a good survival training ...

Thormato

You can already tell from the title that there wont be anything good here

• Thanks 1