GloryBesieger

Requesting a server for region India.

GloryBesieger

Hi Developers,
You guys really did a great job making this and i have no complaints about the game. But coming to the network thing players playing from India get about 60 to 140, also we only  have two servers choosing options which are Singapore and seoul. and ping is very bad in those two servers. So players from India, pakisthan and neighbour country players has to compromised on the ping to play the game. To make the online experience even worse we get stutters along with ping issues. There are tens of servers in SEA but not a single one in India or middle east. Kindly give us a server, it will definitely bring more indian players to buy this game. I love this game and I already made so many of my friends to buy.  
Thank you.

phewwpheww
14 hours ago, GloryBesieger said:

Hi Developers,
You guys really did a great job making this and i have no complaints about the game. But coming to the network thing players playing from India get about 60 to 140, also we only  have two servers choosing options which are Singapore and seoul. and ping is very bad in those two servers. So players from India, pakisthan and neighbour country players has to compromised on the ping to play the game. To make the online experience even worse we get stutters along with ping issues. There are tens of servers in SEA but not a single one in India or middle east. Kindly give us a server, it will definitely bring more indian players to buy this game. I love this game and I already made so many of my friends to buy.  
Thank you.

Yea that will be a good idea but the player base will be quite small i think. Right now i dont have problem with singapore server but the match making is forcing me to play in Germany even if i select Singapore and other regions with ping less than 140ms!

apucalypse
vor 24 Minuten schrieb phewwpheww:

Yea that will be a good idea but the player base will be quite small i think. Right now i dont have problem with singapore server but the match making is forcing me to play in Germany even if i select Singapore and other regions with ping less than 140ms!

You have to disable "Use automatic server selection" (bottom left corner where you can choose servers from) otherwise you can get into every server in the list (only if they can not find a game fast enough for the servers you've selected).

phewwpheww
Just now, apucalypse said:

You have to disable "Use automatic server selection" (bottom left corner where you can choose servers from) otherwise you can get into every server in the list (only if they can not find a game fast enough for the servers you've selected).

i did disable it. when selecting one server or multiple, it automatically disable it! Im still a nub at this game and loosing my gear is such a pain due to server connection!

apucalypse
Gerade eben schrieb phewwpheww:

i did disable it. when selecting one server or multiple, it automatically disable it! Im still a nub at this game and loosing my gear is such a pain due to server connection!

Okay, that is weird. I never run into that problem. But usually it is not a problem if you play with high ping. You have to play more aggressive with a higher ping and less defensive due to the peekers advantage with high ping but yea its not optimal especially for beginner. Sadly I dont know what you can do, if it does not work properly.

phewwpheww
1 minute ago, apucalypse said:

Okay, that is weird. I never run into that problem. But usually it is not a problem if you play with high ping. You have to play more aggressive with a higher ping and less defensive due to the peekers advantage with high ping but yea its not optimal especially for beginner. Sadly I dont know what you can do, if it does not work properly.

Yea, its not really a problem cause its such a slow pace game! But due to yesterday change, i get kicked automatically!

apucalypse
vor 10 Minuten schrieb phewwpheww:

Yea, its not really a problem cause its such a slow pace game! But due to yesterday change, i get kicked automatically!

Totally forgot that. Yea well, that sucks. They still have a lot to improve alot is working pretty bad or do not work at all(refresh rate as example). I'am sorry for you. I think there isn't anything we could do except writing to the customer support but even that probably won't help. But I dont know how huge the player base with a highping is sooo maybe... I mean this change do not stop high ping abuser from abusing high pings anyway. That's why it is in a testing phase I guess. Maybe they will revert it soon.

GloryBesieger

There are more than 10 servers in SEA alone and not even one in India, That's not fair at all. :(

GloryBesieger

We only have two options of servers for indian players, one is between 45 and 140 and second one is between 140 to 280