why are there still more chinese players on eu servers than eu players

TheSpermCell
Posted (edited)

Edited by TheSpermCell

Karvakalsari
1 minute ago, TheSpermCell said:

Best VPN connections, and a solid internet can easily get under 250 ping. That's why.

TheSpermCell

oh i know i just want bsg to sort this poo so my team can play again we're all done for now every raid its someone teleporting around the map 

StudTrunkMonkey

Curious, what do you use to determine who's in which servers, how did you determine that there are more Chinese that EU players?

janferda

Chinese players on EU servers are a worse pandemic than Covid is. Truly. Camping, hacking, ruining it for EU players. BSG of course, unable, or unwilling, to do anything about it. Better play some other game than Tarkov, I guess.

• Sad 1

wtornado

You fix a max ping of 150 on all servers in each region forcing players to play in their regions like the old days.

Don't forget the servers don't work like they used to. Simply put now it's  the sum of all pings of the connected players and the server trying to average it out.  Let's say you have 5 players player 1 with a 50 ping  player 2 and 3 with a 100 ping and player 4 and 5 with a 250 ping.

So the sum of all pings divided by the amount of players 750 divided by 5 makes the game run at about 150 ping average.

Benefiting the 250 pinger and penalizing the 50 ping player.The guy running 100 ping are in the middle.

Will there be packet loss with a 250 ping? Well that depends on the connections and providers getting the player there.

Distance of the other players and packet loss punishes the low ping player because the server gave your precise position to the 250 ping player but you did not get theirs yet because the server is trying to calculate their position due to packet loss = you lag for 1 second and you are dead. That is how it works today .

That is why some matches you will have a ping of 29 and other matches that you will have a ping of 100-150-200 depending on who and where the players are joining from and bringing up the server ping trying to balance an average ping for all players and smooth out game play. The server has its limits and packets will be lost and players will warp if their ping and data is hard to manage.

Ventron
22 hours ago, Karvakalsari said:

Best VPN connections, and a solid internet can easily get under 250 ping. That's why.

So thats why I cant avoid these people.

• Sad 2

wtornado

The VPN is just to hide the Location and IP address And a solid connection from China?

Well on our old servers I would put a max allowable ping at 150.

My ping to play from the New York Eastern coast area to England ,France and Germany is about 100 to 120

That is why I say restrict the pings to a MAXIMUM of 150 and the bad connections

will end like it did on our servers.

It is insane playing a competitive game where milliseconds count in such a bad connection environment.

I doubt even with a VPN from China they he won't be under 200 and it will certainly not solve his loss of packets.

That is this company's choice of operating. It is not as if they don't have enough world servers.

AspireObelisk
Posted (edited)

i was hit my a Chinese hacker on Labs.  the reason I know he was hacking was because he was using a pistol and I was wearing an altyn and drilled every shot to my head but didnt pen it. Thats obviously not weird but what was weird is that he was going prone and moving so i would move to hover my sights over where he dropped and wehn he gets up he fires one shot straight away and its hitting my head. I suspect aimbot and player ESP hacks. i do not know how to report this and lots alot of my hard earned gear because of it. how do i officially report him.

Edited by AspireObelisk
Name and shame prohibitedf

sYs
1 minute ago, AspireObelisk said:

i was hit my a Chinese hacker on Labs. wang_xiaoyu was his user name. the reason I know he was hacking was because he was using a pistol and I was wearing an altyn and drilled every shot to my head but didnt pen it. Thats obviously not weird but what was weird is that he was going prone and moving so i would move to hover my sights over where he dropped and wehn he gets up he fires one shot straight away and its hitting my head. I suspect aimbot and player ESP hacks.

Name and shame is not allowed on the forums.

You have a  video you can post it here.

• Thanks 1

AspireObelisk
Posted (edited)

sincere apologies will try to record next time

Edited by AspireObelisk

AspireObelisk
33 minutes ago, sYs said:

Name and shame is not allowed on the forums.

You have a  video you can post it here.

They really take the fun out of this game. no names but same situatuion just happened on the same map. Why do they do it?

sYs
26 minutes ago, AspireObelisk said:

They really take the fun out of this game. no names but same situatuion just happened on the same map. Why do they do it?

I'm not going down that psychological rabbit hole :D

AspireObelisk
1 minute ago, sYs said:

I'm not going down that psychological rabbit hole :D

Its fine i have stopped for now. Will just wait for the right time and try later.

Interchange for me now

SCvTyson
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AspireObelisk said:

i was hit my a Chinese hacker on Labs.  the reason I know he was hacking was because he was using a pistol and I was wearing an altyn and drilled every shot to my head but didnt pen it. Thats obviously not weird but what was weird is that he was going prone and moving so i would move to hover my sights over where he dropped and wehn he gets up he fires one shot straight away and its hitting my head. I suspect aimbot and player ESP hacks. i do not know how to report this and lots alot of my hard earned gear because of it. how do i officially report him.

This...

I dont know if its hackers or people posting rubbish just like u did that ruin this game.

No1 how do u know its chinese hacker.....its beyond me 

No2 how do u know he cheats...usually u dont get a fight with cheaters but simply die out of nowhere...and then its hard to prove ot was cheating desync or any other issues the game might have.

The whole thing with chinese being on eu server. What kid come up with this?! The amount of misinformation and people that believe stuff without trusting the source of info is ridicolous and growing.

Can u all cool ur titties and think about the source of info before raging and spreading fake info all over the forum. New players read it and it can realy affect the game player base. While I agree that there are cheaters, i do not agree that they ruin the game. Game is well playable. U get a cheater or two every now and then on some maps, labs are unplayable for me due to this but all other maps are perfectly fine. Its well worth the money.

Edited by SCvTyson
  • Upvote 1

NOISEPT

Yep , again i was killed by a cheater this morning. His name 4am_godVzzzZ .

I was not moving for like 5 minutes in labs waiting for scavs to spawn to finish my Quest "The Guide" and this guy just insta picked me down the stairs , i didn't event seen him. No chance at all.

Stoping doing missions since we need to go to labs :)

Can someone explain me this? So obvious that this guy have been banned a lot of times:

image.png.9efadb5ce8e2eeaa13cd9749009d83c6.pngCheers

wtornado

I was just killed by an invisible player with a melee weapon in a close room with no sound or lag.

Wasting 30-40 minutes in a server to be killed like that is not worth the gaming time.

I wondered why the servers seem more empty than usual and now it is obvious why.

Well the game for me is officially ruined going to self it for a while.

EDBerG316
Am 7.4.2020 um 07:52 schrieb AspireObelisk:

i was hit my a Chinese hacker on Labs.  the reason I know he was hacking was because he was using a pistol and I was wearing an altyn and drilled every shot to my head but didnt pen it.

Just because you wear an altyn helmet and your opponent is using a pistol is in no way proof that cheats are being used. You can die to any weapon regardless of gear class. This is not an arcade game wear the armor has to be fully destroyed in order to receive damage.

AspireObelisk
On 4/9/2020 at 8:38 AM, EDBerG316 said:

Just because you wear an altyn helmet and your opponent is using a pistol is in no way proof that cheats are being used. You can die to any weapon regardless of gear class. This is not an arcade game wear the armor has to be fully destroyed in order to receive damage.

It was not due to the armour I was wearing I believe he is a hacker more the every shot he fired from a pistol hit me in the head and then after going prone me then moving position he then gets up and instantly fires at me. The player was void of all gear (no headset no helmet no armour and rig). Yet my bullets did nothing to hit with there being visible blood splatters. The rounds i used did 60+ flesh damage and i got him in the thorax before dying to him.

AspireObelisk
On 4/7/2020 at 8:14 AM, SCvTyson said:

This...

I dont know if its hackers or people posting rubbish just like u did that ruin this game.

No1 how do u know its chinese hacker.....its beyond me 

No2 how do u know he cheats...usually u dont get a fight with cheaters but simply die out of nowhere...and then its hard to prove ot was cheating desync or any other issues the game might have.

The whole thing with chinese being on eu server. What kid come up with this?! The amount of misinformation and people that believe stuff without trusting the source of info is ridicolous and growing.

Can u all cool ur titties and think about the source of info before raging and spreading fake info all over the forum. New players read it and it can realy affect the game player base. While I agree that there are cheaters, i do not agree that they ruin the game. Game is well playable. U get a cheater or two every now and then on some maps, labs are unplayable for me due to this but all other maps are perfectly fine. Its well worth the money.

Firstly his username was of what I would say is an oriental nature. Secondly you tell me how any player in this game doesnt die to shots to the chest without armour. Lastly how every one of his shots hit me sqaure in the head. He was using a pistol which is notorious for its kick/recoil. And no he was not slow shooting he a spammed a good 10-12 shots into my helmet from range.

It is a well known fact that alot of players from china are using VPN to access other regional servers because alot of games are restricted in there country and that the only way they can get on to play them. Also they do ruin the game. The whole idea of the game is to abide by the spirit of it and not doing so ruins it for everyone else who spend time and money on it. 

Hackers ruin games full stop and not having a useful way to deal with them makes it even worse. So maybe the person I ran into wasn't from china but he damn well was using hacks.

Get over yourself. New players should be made aware that this is happening.

And there have been hackers on all other maps for me aswell but labs is quite prominent for them. 

wtornado
On 4/7/2020 at 1:57 AM, AspireObelisk said:

sincere apologies will try to record next time

Even if you do record it the hackers are playing scavs now so you can't get their name.

Don't waste your time.

D0n7H8M3

By what I've heard Chinese players are specifically using eu servers because they are avoiding Chinese hackers on Chinese servers and they're not to particular on American servers. (friend of mine message a Chinese player after a raid that he killed this is how I found out) 

misila_
Posted (edited)

I had a Shoreline run with a huge firefight where I killed 4 people in two different squads. Incredibly laggy, nades were not going off or making any sounds, people just looking laggy (stuttering movement) etc.

So a dude waits for me 20 ducking minutes to loot everything (after I've checked rooms close by) and he jumps out (without making any sounds) after I start moving.

His logic? "sometime Shoot ahead" -- also, they don't give a duck about ruining our experience. :)

I'm on EU server BTW -- I specifically select lowest ping (Ger, NL and Strasbourg) to make sure I'm not ducking everyone else's experience.

chinalogic.png

Edited by misila_

Clearbeardwiz

they may not legally be able to play this game in their country.

DireMasky
On 4/7/2020 at 3:12 AM, NOISEPT said:

Yep , again i was killed by a cheater this morning. His name 4am_godVzzzZ .

I was not moving for like 5 minutes in labs waiting for scavs to spawn to finish my Quest "The Guide" and this guy just insta picked me down the stairs , i didn't event seen him. No chance at all.

Stoping doing missions since we need to go to labs :)

Can someone explain me this? So obvious that this guy have been banned a lot of times:

image.png.9efadb5ce8e2eeaa13cd9749009d83c6.pngCheers

This is a really famous streamer in China who transform to a pro player in PUBG from League of Legends. He created a team called 4am (4 angry man) So a lot Chinese player tries to be the fake him, i dont know why they do it.