mesosd_PTT

PROMO CODE

mesosd_PTT

Hello, I have a question, I bought Tarkov before the big reboot when I played it for a while. Then I didn't have time for it, so I uninstalled it. Now that I wanted to download it again, it tells me that I have not bought the game, and the key I used before is invalid.

tarkov.PNG

sYs
5 minutes ago, mesosd_PTT said:

Somewhere else, on G2A.com

Than you should make a support ticket at G2A.com

The only reason why the game is gone from your account is that the original buyer of the key made a chargeback. 

mesosd_PTT
Just now, sYs said:

The only reason why the game is gone from your account is that the original buyer of the key made a chargeback. 

OK, thx for advice.

mesosd_PTT
21 minutes ago, sYs said:

And how is it possible, when code was oné time activated? 

sYs
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, mesosd_PTT said:

And how is it possible, when code was oné time activated? 

I buy code [ pay bsg ]

Put it up to sale g2a

You buy it [ i get the money ]

i chargeback or bank charges back [ take money away from bsg i invested + have your money ]

BSG take key/license away [ cause i took the money back ]

You are left without a key

Next time just buy from here - don't be a cheapskate. https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

Edited by sYs
  • Like 1

mesosd_PTT
7 hours ago, sYs said:

I buy code [ pay bsg ]

Put it up to sale g2a

i chargeback or bank charges back [ take money away from bsg i invested + have your money ]

Next time just buy from here - don't be a cheapskate. https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

OK, again thx. 

mesosd_PTT
8 hours ago, sYs said:

I buy code [ pay bsg ]

Put it up to sale g2a

Sry, I have last question, isn't it possible that i'm stupid me when i bought a beta key?

https://www.g2a.com/escape-from-tarkov-beta-key-europe-i10000148047001

mesosd_PTT
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, sYs said:

BSG prodává klíče pouze na svých oficiálních webových stránkách. Všude jinde je další prodej tak vysoká šance na podvod. 

I know, but what´s mean "beta key", in this game, cause i found something about it where thay say it´s just 14days key.

Edited by mesosd_PTT

Madiakz
Just now, mesosd_PTT said:

I know, but what´s mean "beta key", in this game.

Hello @mesosd_PTT

Any purchase at the moment would be a Beta key, as we are in the Beta stage of development. It could also have been that you purchased a trial key which then expired. As previously mentioned though best to just buy it direct, the game is not sold officially anywhere else.

• Thanks 1

wtornado

It is not recommended to buy from G2A.com they do not have support or guarantee their keys work or will always work

seeing you are buying it from a seller.

Xarc
9 minutes ago, wtornado said:

they do not have support or guarantee

It's not about their support (which I guess is working fine), It's about "BSG don't sell any keys thru third party sellers".

wtornado

It is people buying the game on this site and playing the game and when they tire of it they  put their keys up for sale using the site as a place to sell their games. Sort of like Tarkov' Flea Market LOL

You can sell all of your old game keys there.

Anyone can register and sell games there. His problem is he did not buy it here but there instead from a guy selling the game key

he bought here putting the key up for sale there on that site. It is not third party.

Game and game key bought here.The guy keeps it a while .Guy puts the game key he bought on that site for sale there.

I had re-installed a game I played on Steam and Steam said someone else was using the key code.

I had the original case,DVD, and Key in the box itself. Steam sent me a code they wanted me to write besides the original Key code in the box to prove I owned the original game and take a picture of it and send it to them.

1 week later they said I could install the game and I installed it  The guy that had it was probably in trouble.