Jump to content
Markcufc

Instantly sold out THICC's

Recommended Posts

Markcufc

As the title says, the T H I C C Items and Weapons cases sell out instantly for barters or are they just not avaliable anymore?

If it's people with macros then PLEASE do something... I work hard to produce and find bitcoins and find the required things (Whiskey, Vodka and Moonshine) for some cheat to macro buy things.

Please look into doing something about it.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beddamischia

Just wait for a restock I guess.. look a the trader's timer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
orion310591
Posted (edited)

Simple double condition is in question to buy item, 2 min timer per item per session ID.

But hey who am I to give suggestion about game developing... ;)

Edited by orion310591
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schubbey

im always to late for everything myself, out of stock everytime - solution was submitted long time ago already: "found in raid only flea market"  but then people complain about that feature so they will never introduce it...aslong theres a normal working flea market, people will use bots, makros, scripts whatever you wanna call it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
orion310591
2 minutes ago, beddamischia said:

Just wait for a restock I guess.. look a the trader's timer

Bots can buy faster than normal human can, they look timers also.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BanditMaka

bots are an issue atm

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Markcufc
2 hours ago, beddamischia said:

Just wait for a restock I guess.. look a the trader's timer

I've waited on the timer re-set at least once a day for the past two weeks and I notice the item flicker slightly and it's gone. There's no way a human can physically click three different areas in a millisecond. 

It's actually game breaking. I've completed every task other than the killa one in this game this wipe and it's just got worse and worse. 

I'm not complaining about people buying things to sell them at a higher price, I do that. But poo bots and macros are cheats, end of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lexluthors
Posted (edited)

A method which I received off someone on the forums.

The refresh timer in the flea market always seems to be ahead of the timer under the dealers tab, so search for the case in the flea market and put 'Traders only' for the filter. At times it may be stuck at 0:00 but keep refreshing, I'm sure you'll be able to get one

Edited by lexluthors
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Markcufc
4 hours ago, lexluthors said:

A method which I received off someone on the forums.

The refresh timer in the flea market always seems to be ahead of the timer under the dealers tab, so search for the case in the flea market and put 'Traders only' for the filter. At times it may be stuck at 0:00 but keep refreshing, I'm sure you'll be able to get one

I will give it a go. Thanks for the suggestion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EDBerG316

Its not an issue about bots, there are thousands of people who want to buy those cases, please stop pretending that like you are the only one who wants to buy it.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Markcufc
On 4/9/2020 at 8:46 AM, EDBerG316 said:

Its not an issue about bots, there are thousands of people who want to buy those cases, please stop pretending that like you are the only one who wants to buy it.

No it's literally impossible for a human to buy it in that short space of time. Don't act like you know exactly how many people are buying it either because I garuntee you it's not thousands of "people" but it might be thousands of bots.

 

What a facepalm of a comment to make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RD_MrBlack

it is still impossible to trade one of this thicc cases!
i am trying it now for many weeks and i spend at least 10-20 hours per week in the fleamarket ... and i am using the filterfunctions smart, but it is still IMPOSSIBLE !!!

why is it so hard to increase the amount of stock???
the last stock was 350 - sold out in less then 1 second.

i am not shore if i understand your intention in this case - THANK YOU FOR NOTHING !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Markcufc
17 hours ago, RD_MrBlack said:

it is still impossible to trade one of this thicc cases!
i am trying it now for many weeks and i spend at least 10-20 hours per week in the fleamarket ... and i am using the filterfunctions smart, but it is still IMPOSSIBLE !!!

why is it so hard to increase the amount of stock???
the last stock was 350 - sold out in less then 1 second.

i am not shore if i understand your intention in this case - THANK YOU FOR NOTHING !

Up the stock slightly might help but I still think that BSG need to find out some way to prevent BOTS and MACROS. If people use it for the flea they can use in raid as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Markcufc
On 4/8/2020 at 10:10 AM, lexluthors said:

A method which I received off someone on the forums.

The refresh timer in the flea market always seems to be ahead of the timer under the dealers tab, so search for the case in the flea market and put 'Traders only' for the filter. At times it may be stuck at 0:00 but keep refreshing, I'm sure you'll be able to get one

This worked for me! Although the first time I missed out, second time I got it and it was 35 seconds before the trader reset on the main screen......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2