kindjiyun

Is this Bugged? (Skier Chemical part 1)

kindjiyun

image.thumb.png.0dc1a96112d3173be3b5a11a3831fee9.png

I already find Items(DOC, Key) and give those items to Skier

And I clear Prapor's Quest from Propor (which notice the place where i can find DOC)

But It's still unchecked and can't compelete(Find Some information about Deputy Chief's past life)

is it bugged?

Majlo

It looks like you still have to go get the documents (Find some information...) and then you have to extract alive with the documents and then turn them in.

If you had already done this before, I am sorry to say it looks very much like you have to do it again.

kindjiyun
8 hours ago, Majlo said:

It looks like you still have to go get the documents (Find some information...) and then you have to extract alive with the documents and then turn them in.

If you had already done this before, I am sorry to say it looks very much like you have to do it again.

Yeah i trying to but there's nothing ...

Majlo
2 minutes ago, kindjiyun said:

but there's nothing ...

Are you saying that the documents are not at the location? Also, if so, are you sure you're checking the right location?

Catsforhands

My friend has this bug as well. The documents are not in the train car. We thought he was just blind, but he screen shared and nothing is there.

KlLLABUDZ
On 4/7/2020 at 4:29 PM, kindjiyun said:

image.thumb.png.0dc1a96112d3173be3b5a11a3831fee9.png

I already find Items(DOC, Key) and give those items to Skier

And I clear Prapor's Quest from Propor (which notice the place where i can find DOC)

But It's still unchecked and can't compelete(Find Some information about Deputy Chief's past life)

is it bugged?

This is a common quest for people to think is bugged but you have just missed a step. Remember for some missions you need to extract with the item and then hand it in. If you forget to hand it in after the run and you die in the next run its gone. You can transfer items to an offline stash to hold between runs if you need to plant it on another map.
IIRC the quest description is saying the item from lonely cart has not been handed in so you need to get it and extract and then remember to hand it in.