ReaLMm

Loading into raid causing PC to loose power and boot loop

ReaLMm

Hi,

This is a bit of a long shot but after forum surfing for a while i figured this is the best place to start a thread. In the last two weeks i have been running into my PC losing power when loading into raid, and then my PC will boot loop until it will randomly turn on again. This has NEVER happened with any other game, hence the post here. It is inconsistent, nothing to do with thermals, and continues to happen after: fresh install on NVMe, Sata SSD and HDD, checking loose connections and general troubleshooting. I was wondering if anyone would have any ideas or experience with this. Even went to the extent of moving my setup to different plug sockets to see if that was the issue. 

PC Specs:
i7-8700k (no overclock applied)
16gb of TridentZ RGB clocked @3200
Gigabyte Gaming 7 Z370 Motherboard
NZXT Kraken 280mm AIO CPU Cooler
ASUS Strix GTX 1080
250gb Samsung NVMe SSD (Boot drive with a single game installed)
2TB HDD
Corsair CX600 PSU

Any ideas would be extremely appreciated, i miss playing Tarkov already and its only been two days, thanks.

KiralySanyi

Hi

I have the same problem here. The game did this a couple times, but 0ti could restart itself.... for now. From yesterday I can't even load my windows...

ReaLMm

Edit:

Replaced PSU, and all seems to be working fine if not better, could be a PSU that was just on it's way to dieing and it wasn't agreeing with Tarkov.