Elffiini

Using your secure container in offline raids.

Elffiini

Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible to give us the option to keep the loot you put in your secure container in offline raids, if you succesfully exit the area? To us noobs (lvl 4 here) it would give a small boost while not worrying about losing everything -yet- again. Of course there should be some difficulty to this, so maybe with online (or max) difficulty scavs with scav bosses on.

Also it would give more incentive to buy the better edition of the game and get looting a bit more efficiently right off the bat. Wink wink, nudge nudge. :)

Cheers!

• Sad 1

PaiiNKiilleRD

They said that will be a PvE mode, there i think we can do that.

bdbear

Buy a P226R, and 1 extra mag. Load it up whit 9x19 mm Pst gzh. And play online. This is a total loss of 10 000 Rubles, if you die!. Something that you can afforth even as a level 4 player. And a bit of luck, and you will have 100 000 or more when your finished whit that raid. 

• Like 1

BanditMaka

Offline was only for testing. It's gotten a little more feature rich, it's not an intended way to play.
If you add that you just push everyone to farming offline.

Smile_King

Pretty sure that'd kill the economy. Everyone would run offline interchange/reserves for graphcis cards etc and Shoreline/Customs for safes runs. 

Ventron

If you can stick things in your secure container in offline and bring it out, how's that going to look for the economy of the game? Are you going to run Shoreline for a straight day, picking up loads of keys (even Red/Blue Keycards, that are rare, and wont be if this would be implemented), GPUs, valuables and other goodies? Nah, theres gotta be a risk too it. I would much rather run into resort with a good gun and good gear, getting some items and get my ass kicked, then running offline mode to get loot. What happens when you start going online, you dont know how to combat other players, because all you've been doing is offline raids.

Elffiini

Ok. Fair points. Not sure how it could mess the economy (I haven't unlocked the player trade thingy), but to combat that, let's say you could only use those offline items to upgrade your hideout or sell them to the Fencer. It should work. Maybe.

-Nil-

@Elffiini I understand why you want that, this game is so hard and intimidating for beginners.

This solution is very bad for the raisons the others said

However, it is so easy to get loot and be positive even if you are killed

Go in reserve where you have so much valuable loot with a pistol or with a SKS, it is only 12000 roubles on the flea and it allow you to have a lot of power given its price. Put PS bullets in your pouch to not loose them

See a video where the loot are, there are plenty on them on youtube

You will die after you have sweet loot in your pouch most of the time.

Exit in the hole and Voilà!

Do not hesitate to play with someone it is much more enjoyable and you will learn many tricks.

Have fun!

Karvakalsari
4 hours ago, -Nil- said:

@Elffiini I understand why you want that, this game is so hard and intimidating for beginners.

This solution is very bad for the raisons the others said

However, it is so easy to get loot and be positive even if you are killed

Go in reserve where you have so much valuable loot with a pistol or with a SKS, it is only 12000 roubles on the flea and it allow you to have a lot of power given its price. Put PS bullets in your pouch to not loose them

See a video where the loot are, there are plenty on them on youtube

You will die after you have sweet loot in your pouch most of the time.

Exit in the hole and Voilà!

Do not hesitate to play with someone it is much more enjoyable and you will learn many tricks.

Have fun!

flea market opens at 10. He does not have access.

Niewiarygodny
On 4/10/2020 at 3:47 PM, PaiiNKiilleRD said:

They said that will be a PvE mode, there i think we can do that.

they NEVER said that there will be PVE mode...

stop misleading ppl.

Instead tehy are always saying that:
There will be no PVE mode or "offline mode with progression"
EFT is designed to be a multiplayer game
Next game from BSG will be a singe player game

So stop saying taht any1 from BSG ever said that they will add "PVE" mode with progression or any thing like "you can loot on offine and keep the loot in online mode" -.-.