change background of launcher

D0n7H8M3

Would i get flagged for ban if i changed the launcher code to use a custom image i choose (not touch anything else just customise the launcher background)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

My hunch is if you can do this you are  likely the dude who is already  Hacking, So i can't see them saying, Sure go ahead, re code the Launcher

we totally trust that that is as far as you will go......

C'mon bro, nice cover but i ain't buying your angle here at all...

18 hours ago, StudTrunkMonkey said:

My hunch is if you can do this you are  likely the dude who is already  Hacking, So i can't see them saying, Sure go ahead, re code the Launcher

we totally trust that that is as far as you will go......

C'mon bro, nice cover but i ain't buying your angle here at all...

It's the ccs of the launcher not the dll of the main game. Check my previous posts too. But thanks for the critism it's appreciated. This would be in the same lines as changing refresh rate in game files (by what I saw you commented on by looking at your previous posts) 

Edited by D0n7H8M3

Some back story since some here seem to think the worse. I saw this and thought it would be cool to do the same for a more personalised experience. Since the pic is a earlier version would it be allowed now. (pic posted) 

unknown-47.png

• Upvote 1

Wow.. some people just are totally unsatisfied without some sort of anime girls on everything!

This is ESCAPE FROM TARKOV, I REPEAT

ESCAPE FROM BRUTAL HARDCORE RUSSIAN HELL DONT MAKE A SOUND OR YA GONNA GET SHOT TARKOV
not

Escape from parents basement after dad found neckbeard's neko-loli meow meow dakimakura pillow waifu ...

Hell' yer probably the sort who would be too selfish to even give a guy a reach around!

GET A HELMET AND GET IN THE GAME SOLDIER!

------- PLEASE NOTE ------

This is sincerely NOT meant to insult... strictly to educate the public... due to Covid19, neckbeard numbers are on a steady rise.. If you fear a loved one may be abusing Anime or Hentai, please educate yourself.

Some signs of a developing neckbeard - but not limited to:

• - Loud sounds of J-Pop coming from basement
  • - Loud stomping accompanying J-Pop from playing rhythm games like DDR
  • - You have to replace the hand lotion in the washroom more than once a week
  • - Demands sushi and eats EVERYTHING with chopsticks because they say "They are superiour"

If this sounds familiar with someone in your family, try the following:

• - Thoroughly inspect ANY package that arrives for them from China (YOUR HOUSE, LIKE IT OR duck OFF :D) 
  • - Call a psych, maybe suggest shock assisted counterconditioning therapy or lobotomy

(( IF you are unable to afford the aforementioned therapy, a novel idea is to strap them down in a chair, put on an anime and whenever anything sexual happens, burn them with a cigarette! Fun for the whole family!! (( Try to either keep to areas normally hidden with clothing or at least try to make a creative design with the burn marks! May be more successful if they have the word "LOOSER" or "PERVERT" burnt into them! :D))

In severe cases, (for example should you catch them cosplaying or playing a steam dating simulator game you have 2 options

• 1 - Physically cut the internet out of the wall, most are fairly tech literate so merely unplugging is not enough!

and if that fails..

• 2 - KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Peace love, have a Covid wonderful weekend y'all!

DU0XG5YVwAEgkQH.jpg

Edited by NURabbit
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I am curious about this topic too does anyone know how to do it because when trying to replace the main menu launcher picture it just defaults to a grey background