Stolen account

stealthysneaky

stealthysneaky

Hello everyone,
i know this topic is something different ... (i am sorry for my english level, i hope you will understand me)
So, here we are, making tickets to support about stolen account. How did that even happend ? Easily, i've got breached by some shi**y online game. 
Anyway what happend at the support ? I just wrote them about it, make it clear and give them information about my purchase (paypal details, bill, email with key) all screenshots.
They reply was ... *Hello! We understand your frustration, but unfortunately, we don't restore any of the Keys.* The thing is, i don't care about key, i care about my account and i am pretty much sure that they can link it to new email.  I paid over 40e (46,50e) and this is their support for that ? 
First of all i know, 2 factor ver. exist, i didnt really even think about that. Cuz this is first time ... I already make 2factor on every damm acc i have over the internet. But back to the support thing. 
Is this even normal ? I mean you pay for account in beta, to support battle state games and help them. And when you  need help from them they are like "nah we're good, we've got the money" 
I just want my account back, it's not like refund they dont loose anything. 
Have anyone else same experience? Or can someone help me out with some advice ? 

• Sad 1

To steal your account without 2F auth they would still need your email address and your email password for verification codes.

Don't be a dick in the email and you will get proper answer. 

Write an email to [email protected] with TITLE "STOLEN ACCOUNT" and ask them to change the password for you.

1. Email must be sent from the email address you had tied to your account
  2. You must include proof of payment. [bank transfer or xsolla transaction id]
  3. Wait for answer and don't send multiple emails - as you will be moved back the queue if you send multiple emails.
Edited by sYs

Hello. This is my experience. more than 2 month of waiting.

I am writing to try to solve a problem with my account for which I have been waiting for more than 2 months. This is a chronological description of all the contacts I have had with support.

- 09/02/2020: I sent my first email due i cant enter in my account.

- 10/02/2020: I read in a forum to a user with a problem similar to mine which counts which are the data that you request to begin to solve the incidence to if I anticipate that they ask me and I send them directly to you.

This mail includes screenshots of Pre-order email, Payment method and error when i try to change password.

- 13/03/2020: I received the first reply to my email in which I sent them all the screenshots asking me to send them the screenshots I had already sent them in that same email. I gather it’s due to automatic bot.

- 14/03/2020: I sent a reply with a new screenshot from my paypal account with the purchase of the game (again)

- 16/03/2020: I send you the mail again with the screenshots of my paypal profile in which I purchase the game because I do not receive any reply from the one I sent on the 14th.

- 07/04/2020: I receive your reply requesting a new email to access the game that has not been used before

- 07/04/2020: I reply to your email and i still waiting your reply

I understand that they are in beta phase, I understand that they are developing the game yet, but I think that more than two months of waiting is enough time to solve a problem of this characteristics.  I know this game is a Beta but  the price should guarantee certain performances.

Good luck

• Sad 1
stealthysneaky
2 minutes ago, jime82 said:

Hello. This is my experience. more than 2 month of waiting.

I am writing to try to solve a problem with my account for which I have been waiting for more than 2 months. This is a chronological description of all the contacts I have had with support.

- 09/02/2020: I sent my first email due i cant enter in my account.

- 10/02/2020: I read in a forum to a user with a problem similar to mine which counts which are the data that you request to begin to solve the incidence to if I anticipate that they ask me and I send them directly to you.

This mail includes screenshots of Pre-order email, Payment method and error when i try to change password.

- 13/03/2020: I received the first reply to my email in which I sent them all the screenshots asking me to send them the screenshots I had already sent them in that same email. I gather it’s due to automatic bot.

- 14/03/2020: I sent a reply with a new screenshot from my paypal account with the purchase of the game (again)

- 16/03/2020: I send you the mail again with the screenshots of my paypal profile in which I purchase the game because I do not receive any reply from the one I sent on the 14th.

- 07/04/2020: I receive your reply requesting a new email to access the game that has not been used before

- 07/04/2020: I reply to your email and i still waiting your reply

I understand that they are in beta phase, I understand that they are developing the game yet, but I think that more than two months of waiting is enough time to solve a problem of this characteristics.  I know this game is a Beta but  the price should guarantee certain performances.

Good luck

Literally hell. send them ticket about situation, ask for help and eh :D no need to tell more. So if this is your experience ... i just pray to all new gods and old that mine is not going to be same
Btw good luck too... We both need it a lot

• Thanks 1