TsnDave

Game crashes whenever I try to load in.

TsnDave
Posted (edited)

I understand this might not be the correct place to post this, I tried going to the technical support section but that doesn't work either (?). Every time i try to load into a game i get sent back to desktop, sometimes with a unity error window popping up and others with no warning. I've tried raising my virtual memory, running the launcher and client as administrator,  and I've checked my firewall to make sure nothing is blocking it. I've lost many gear sets to this and the game has become absolutely unplayable. Tarkov has always had a lot of issues (especially with the servers) but starting yesterday the game is absolutely unplayable. Any solution to this problem is greatly appreciated as I want to get back into the game asap.

Edited by TsnDave

sYs

Well first of all - we need to find out why it's doing that.

Event viewer would be a good start. If you need help diagnosing you can add me on discord. sYs#7920

• Sad 1

Jazztheory

I bought the game yesterday and have yet to play it because of this same issue. After many google searches I've managed to load my empty hideout and walk around in it but no luck loading maps. Unity symbol appears sometimes just the same and other times it hard crashes to the desktop. I've tried setting my folder security properties to  FULL CONTROL for both launcher and EFT folders. I've enabled the vram clean up in the game options as well as reinstalled my drivers and the game proper. 

lftg

Another one that can not play since  Sunday. 2 times crashed to desktop without any message. Today tried again and gave the message i will put below. not any other change made to the system. 

Escape.png