18 hours ago, Goodmydaniel said:

I can't see the bipod, where is it? If there are even Mirage Shields why not bipods? -_-

The bipod is clearly seen on the render...Is this a joke?

On 2/11/2016 at 6:48 PM, Goodmydaniel said:

Ahem, in the Customization :) Where is it..?

I'm guessing you won't be able to remove it, which is why it isn't mentioned on the customization.

I've been absent for a while due to my job, but coming back to the forums to see this beauty is indeed a nice thing :)

Can't wait to try it out. Alpha is around the corner, we're mid Feb ;)

6 hours ago, Skemba said:

I've been absent for a while due to my job, but coming back to the forums to see this beauty is indeed a nice thing :)

Can't wait to try it out. Alpha is around the corner, we're mid Feb ;)

did you trippel post? xP

4 hours ago, Skemba said:

Looks like it. Don't know how,tho.

think its a bug with the forum. it happens to me sometimes before too. but i just deleted the excess posts

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Samsevo said:

think its a bug with the forum. it happens to me sometimes before too. but i just deleted the excess posts

Done. Tnx :)

On February 8, 2016 at 1:05 AM, m8malin said:

Hope it will be 1 shoot 1 kill coz its quite nice caliber or atleast cause heavy bleeding.

Most of the guns will be one shot kills!

Regarding Dragunov sniper rifles, can we expect to see SVDK, gas operated one aswell?

13 minutes ago, Fathosh said:

hopefully there will be some 20-40x magnification scopes for some long rage engagements 

BRk4Gd2_700wa_0.gif

Hm, this brings up the idea: will there be manual focus adjusment?

On 25.02.2016. at 1:34 PM, Europoor said:

Hm, this brings up the idea: will there be manual focus adjusment?

That would be neat.

On 10.2.2016 at 8:57 PM, Sgt_Steve234 said:

Yea it is very overkill how they portrait scope glint in the Battlefield franchise

No scope glint in real life > No scope glint in game!

If you keep a sniper to his task and abilities during combat, there´s no further need for balancing. imho its more the quickscoping-bullshit and sprinting-with-a-270degrees-rotation-in-your-face-12-yard-jumpshot with a sniper-rifle against some smg-rusher which literallly kills me when it comes to disbalanced sniping...

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Jurgen said:

If you keep a sniper to his task and abilities during combat, there´s no further need for balancing. imho its more the quickscoping-bullshit and sprinting-with-a-270degrees-rotation-in-your-face-12-yard-jumpshot with a sniper-rifle against some smg-rusher which literallly kills me when it comes to disbalanced sniping...

hear hear

2 hours ago, Jurgen said:

So true. Also agree with the other contents of your post.

В 10.02.2016в23:23, Goodmydaniel сказал:

I can't see the bipod, where is it? If there are even Mirage Shields why not bipods? -_-

Bipods wil be there)))

I can't wait to use the sv-98 as my secondary main gun. In most games I run around hunting campers or just people in general with my scar-l or any other low recoil and high accuracy assault rifle for medium to close range, and whenever it gets long range or I just want to get the kill quickly, I use my sniper. Lethal combo in the right hands, trick is to keep moving and not get too close, but not too far either. Knowing the maps well is also very important, as well as knowing the camping spots. I am going to love this game so hard

I would like to know how rare this gun will be, as well as it's ammo. I hope you dont make it all too rare, because then it will be useless compared to other guns that are pretty common.

В 15.06.2016 в 12:28, KarlFooknTanner сказал:

Hopefully it's possible to remove the Bipod. I just hate how a rifle looks with them.

Its possible