Not sure, as I've yet to use it myself, but I have a player in my group that tells me he can chamber the 7.62x39mm in this gun, and I'm not entirely sure if that's possible or accurate. Can anyone confirm/deny?

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Weapon74:

Not sure, as I've yet to use it myself, but I have a player in my group that tells me he can chamber the 7.62x39mm in this gun, and I'm not entirely sure if that's possible or accurate. Can anyone confirm/deny?

This gun uses the 7,62x51R cartridge. The gun is accurate but snipergameplay is still peretty difficult on eft.

On 1/22/2017 at 0:55 AM, micky78 said:

This gun uses the 7,62x51R cartridge. The gun is accurate but snipergameplay is still peretty difficult on eft.

I wasnt referring to the weapon's accuracy, I was asking about the accuracy of it chambering 7.62x39mm Intermediate rounds, in respect to the actual weapon?

Ive got one, tbh the scope is too high. From 100m u can see enemies teeth...

There are no such distances to be effective now, even on woods.

Edited by wojt5
edit

On 3/1/2017 at 0:58 PM, wojt5 said:

Ive got one, tbh the scope is too high. From 100m u can see enemies teeth...

There are no such distances to be effective now, even on woods.

They got a new scope in the last patch, the one with a blue word on the scope that i actually dont remember the name that is really good to the sv98, atm the best one... has a nice zoom on it but not exagerated as the other one 

Am 7.3.2017 um 11:08 schrieb zyonnn:

They got a new scope in the last patch, the one with a blue word on the scope that i actually dont remember the name that is really good to the sv98, atm the best one... has a nice zoom on it but not exagerated as the other one 

yeah but you cant get it right now :/

On 2/5/2016 at 10:00 PM, Kovacs said:

You mean like the bf3-like-fog-light ? Hell, I hope not.

I hope its in, not like bf4 that was just ridic. However a small glint when the sunlight hits it would be cool, IF they are smart with the maps. This way you'll have to position yourself well thinking about all aspects of concealment. Also it will allow for modifications that take away this effect. Would be cool, nothing OP tho.

On 2/10/2016 at 7:57 PM, Sgt_Steve234 said:

Yea it is very overkill how they portrait scope glint in the Battlefield franchise

Can i ask, where is the scope glint in the real picture. I seem to be missing it.

On 1/23/2017 at 2:36 AM, Weapon74 said:

I wasnt referring to the weapon's accuracy, I was asking about the accuracy of it chambering 7.62x39mm Intermediate rounds, in respect to the actual weapon?

It's not possible at all in real life.

There's your answer.

On 1/23/2017 at 4:36 AM, Weapon74 said:

It is chambered in 7.62x54R, the oldest military cartridge still in use. 

It should not be able to chamber the 7.62x39 since they are different diameter (.311 vs .303 if I recall).

I'f it did in the game back in January it was likely a bug. 

cheers

What do you think about this little Fella? mounted this Scope to this SV-98 because of many reasons.. First of all, all these ultra hard scopes, like the Nightforce ect., are too far, or the maps to little or too foggy at the moment. If the game is open world, ok, give it a try at good Weather conditions, but this modification is the best on snipers at the moment, it got a little Zoom, a let me guess: 4x Zoom and a Ironsight (which isn´t necessary), but it works very well. Do others agree with this?

Unbenannt.png