Sign in to follow this  
LootGoblin89

Unable to load into Reserve

LootGoblin89

Hello, recently as a new player me and my friend wanted to try out reserve for ourselves, unfortunately every time i tried to load into reserve it did not want to work at all. It either froze while loading and i was forced to ALT F4 or the game loaded me in but i could not see any scavs or PMCs moving ( they could see me moving but on my screen they just stood still). I have the game on a ssd so i doubt its becouse of that. Over the past few days i have suspected that the reasoning for my stuttering freezes and being unable to load into certain maps was becouse i only have 2400mhz 8gb of ram. So i took upon myself and bought a extra 8gb. My specs for those wondering: i5 7400, 1060 6gb, 2x4gb 2400mhz ram, msi bazooka b250m.

egof1st

set pagefile in windows atleast 10GB

K0lumbo

I have problems with this map from twich rivals, one day befor it was playable and fps dident droped less then 60 ( so pretty playable ) 

ATm having freezs evrytime i do smth, when i move it freezs , when i open box it freezs , when i do enyting its freezing like hell , and alltime its scenerio same " first go up fUpd: sometimes higher but always it goes up when i do eny interaction, after that goes gameupdate high similar like fUpd after that game freezs and get fps stuck. 

Also sounds are wierd it all sound like in one layer additing another sound into it . This is the only map where these shutters and freezs are like evry few sec.. its totaly unplayable ... 

Whot they changed ?  i dident changed enyting in my pc setup and it starts suddenly ... how to fix ? 

Have almost same setup like guy up . 7th gen i-7, 1060 gpu , 16 gb ram. another maps have sometimes few freezs but its acceptable whot is total wierd is that my connection is pretty same so i think problem is somwhere at servers or maybe some minority update that do that... wtf.png.7543df69164d2ab5604c6e47cc5ecec7.png