Loading all players from a group at once

Wittusus

Hello. My friend has a slower computer than the rest of our pack and oftentimes he is spawning 1-5 minutes later than the rest of group, sometimes we are already at 80 water and energy when he spawns. Why can't all players from a group spawn at once?

• Upvote 1

because all people on the server would have to wait 5 additional minutes then...wouldnt bother me if it happens once for fairness, but imagine you have to wait 15 minutes because someone does it intentional, or it happens every 2 raids...people already rage when they are in matching time till 5:00

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, schubbey said:

because all people on the server would have to wait 5 additional minutes then...wouldnt bother me if it happens once for fairness, but imagine you have to wait 15 minutes because someone does it intentional, or it happens every 2 raids...people already rage when they are in matching time till 5:00

Who said all people? Only players from one group, if one player spawn can wait why can't 5 players wait to spawn later?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Majlo said:

Having your entire group have to wait on the slowest so you all deploy together sounds like an obvious addition. I like it.

Yep I agree 

It's almost every night we connect at different times, but hey ho! Fingers crossed BSG sort this issue out :)

• Upvote 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Wittusus:

if one player spawn can wait why can't 5 players wait to spawn later

yeah i get your point, but in fact everyone should spawn at the same time, youre looking at your group only, i think that could be an advantage/disadvantage no matter if one or 5 spawn late aslong not everyone in the game is spawning the same time...as mentioned i wouldnt mind waiting some more minutes for other people if it helps fairness (noone spawns late), but you know people...they would go in as hatchling just to turn off the connection in loading screen or whatever - result would be endless waiting times 95% of them not needed

take your example - 5 people spawning late - depending on the spawn you have a major disadvantage (all of you), near dorms for example, everyones rushing dorms most of the time, a single player will see you spawn and throw a grenade - squad dead - the other way you (as 5 people) spawn late at the "best" dorms spawn, all the teams are moving to dorms already and you spawn just behind them to kill them on the move - from a location they just checked -

so as a conclusion in both ways its more fair (not fair at all but the best version until a fix) to let some of you spawn at the beginning, so they can defend themselves, while others will have the chance to see the spawn

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2020 at 12:59 PM, schubbey said:

yeah i get your point, but in fact everyone should spawn at the same time, youre looking at your group only, i think that could be an advantage/disadvantage no matter if one or 5 spawn late aslong not everyone in the game is spawning the same time...as mentioned i wouldnt mind waiting some more minutes for other people if it helps fairness (noone spawns late), but you know people...they would go in as hatchling just to turn off the connection in loading screen or whatever - result would be endless waiting times 95% of them not needed

take your example - 5 people spawning late - depending on the spawn you have a major disadvantage (all of you), near dorms for example, everyones rushing dorms most of the time, a single player will see you spawn and throw a grenade - squad dead - the other way you (as 5 people) spawn late at the "best" dorms spawn, all the teams are moving to dorms already and you spawn just behind them to kill them on the move - from a location they just checked -

so as a conclusion in both ways its more fair (not fair at all but the best version until a fix) to let some of you spawn at the beginning, so they can defend themselves, while others will have the chance to see the spawn

there would be little disadvantage as game prevents you from spawning if someone is near spawn, tested with our guy as he couldn't spawn until we killed a guy sneaking on us

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Wittusus:

as game prevents you from spawning if someone is near spawn

that goes for scavs not for pmc, in fact i saw another pmc spawning 3 meters away from me - literally spawned there standing in my fov