I am forbidden to log in

ChasMcanE

Hello developers! Yesterday the servers went down for a while and before that everything worked fine for me with eft. The only thing right now is that I can't come on to eft's official website, the only thing that comes up for me is "403 Forbidden". I really don't know what to do because I can't log into the launcher either and the only place I can really come on my account is here. The reason why I can't come on to my launcher is because yeasterday when the servers went down, I got an massage when I tried to log in to the luncher. At that moment I didn't know the servers was down and my friend not too long a go had a similarly problem come up with his luncher. So we tought it was the luncher that was the problem and not the servers, we came to conclution that I had to reinstall it. That is why I can't come onto it, I'm unsure on my password at the moment and I can't fix that becuase of the webbsite, please help!

Skärmklipp.PNG

Edited by ChasMcanE

Having the same issue here. Tried all browsers, only time I can log into the site is via mobile data. Also get a 403 error on launcher start.

{"detected_ip":"xx.xx.xx.xx","message":"Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. Your connection has been blocked temporarily, try again later."}

Get the message above on all browsers attempting to log in.

Usually means something wrong with your pc or isp.

Easiest way to diagnose would be download free vpn like protonvpn and connect trough it. If everything works - than it's your isp issue. If it doesn't work - it's your pc issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

It has nothing to do with anyone's ISP. That's just a BS security measure on the devs' side.

The website says we get blocked due to some suspicious activity... Any solutions???