HappyChappy

PC build for Tarkov

HappyChappy

Hello everyone!

I don't have the knowledge on what components are good and my friends don't either. All I know that it's a bit complicated because all the components are kinda connected with each other. So if I have a shitty processor and a great graphic card, then my graphic card wont live up to it's full potential because my processor is holding it back? Or something like that at least... Like I said, I don't really know..

So if any of you computer whiz's could help me with building a PC, I would really appreciate it.
I'm currently running a pretty shitty rig. It barely manages to give me 40-45 FPS, but I still manage to kick ass tho. hah

I only play Tarkov, so I want to build a PC that would give me constant 100 fps if possible. I know some of you have GOD tier computers and still get drops, but if I'm honest I don't really care about the drops that happen. I'm playing this game with pretty low fps and I'm not complaining about it. (I adjust to it and make it work) It's just that my computer is breathing it's last breaths and it's time for an upgrade.
My price range is about 500-600€, but I can try and cough up a bit more if it's necessary.

I appreciate the help and if you need any additional info just ask.

sYs
Posted (edited)
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor

CPU CoolerCooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard Gigabyte B450M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard

MemoryG.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

Video CardXFX Radeon RX 580 8 GB GTS XXX ED Video Card

PSU Corsair CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply

Average price should be around 600 eur for listed above. [ you can go even more budget than this ] 

Things missing from the list : Storage, CASE. So if you could post your old pc' specs we could see what we can reuse. 

You can reuse old hdd and old case.

Edited by sYs
typos - typos everywhere :(

HappyChappy

Thank you for the reply sYs, I don't think anything will be reusable except for the SSD.

So my current specs are:

Processor: AMD FX 6300 six core 3.5ghz
Video card: Nvidia GTX 750ti 2gb
SSD: 120gb (only)
Hard drive: WD 1TB green (it's almost dead and very very slow)
RAM: 2x BALLISTIX 8GB DDR3
Power supply: Some 500w don't really know which brand (if its important I'll check)
Don't know what case I got but I know it needs replacing because it's very small compared to the new ones everyone has.

Did I miss anything?

By the way, how can I edit my post? I tried to include some more info but couldn't find the edit button. :)

Thank you very much!

devinemag

Hi, 

I want to buy a PC for a friend that has had a bad time during Covid shutdown.  He doesn't have the extra funds to buy a gaming PC, but I really think getting him a gaming PC will help us connect more.   What is the most budget specs that I can get as I don't have an unlimited budget for this as a gift.  Also I prefer buying from someplace that will put it all together and deliver it assembled I don't want to just ship him a bunch of parts, looking for more plug and play.  

TatsOn
On 9/17/2020 at 12:24 AM, devinemag said:

Hi, 

I want to buy a PC for a friend that has had a bad time during Covid shutdown.  He doesn't have the extra funds to buy a gaming PC, but I really think getting him a gaming PC will help us connect more.   What is the most budget specs that I can get as I don't have an unlimited budget for this as a gift.  Also I prefer buying from someplace that will put it all together and deliver it assembled I don't want to just ship him a bunch of parts, looking for more plug and play.  

That is really kind of you.
Iike posted above, these specs are okay and you can get it for somewhat near 600€ like sYs posted.
Then ask some friends or ppl you know who can recommend a noice IT store where you can ask them to build you this setup.
No worries, no connecting cables.
Hit the powerbutton and go, If you have a screen, keyboard and mouse

HookerHeels

I wouldn't buy the Hyper 212 and instead put the money into other parts. Stock cooler is plenty for a 3600.
I'd look for a used R5 3600 and used RX 590 (or even a 1660S if you can find one cheap enough)

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/pyzhqp

Edited by HookerHeels