Sign in to follow this  
Hedgehog117

Flea Market Scams

Hedgehog117

I have noticed that filters reset after using the weapon preset/weapon builder, but they still SHOW as being enabled at the top of the screen, due to this and the rampant ability for people to post scams for red rebels on the flea market, i have now lost two red rebels, and i know plenty of other people have suffered similarly. these scammers need to be shut down, but more importantly, i HAVE the filters enabled to not see their scams, and it STILL puts them in my flea market search. and for some reason you can sell a multi-million ruble item for 30 cheap items and it shows up as the "cheapest" please make barter trades disabled by default so this isn't a problem anymore. or even consider adding a "favorite" button for items so you cant accidentally sell or barter them away by accident.

Badhabit666

i dont really get how scams are even possible, you have to confirm any purchase you make no?

i think we can agree on the filters being messed up, but this is certainly a work in progress.