skore87

Tactical Rig / Vest - Make it modular it please!!

skore87

Much like how many of the weapons are modular in what attachments you can add I would like to see a vest, or all molle style vests, where you have to assemble it with parts. You would be limited to X number of slots and add a variety of pouches.

Ideas for the "attachments":

• Single or Double depth rifle magazine pouches
    • Alternate single-depth may also have a pistol magazine pouch built-in
  • Pistol Magazine pouch
  • Grenade pouch
  • Med pack
  • Sapi plate (Armor) slots
    • If you want to go further in-depth Kevlar inserts
  • Camel Back (possibly as an attachment to specific backpacks as well [inside])
  • Drop pouch (empty magazines)
  • Molle butt pack

Also, same idea for a leg pistol holster but limited to pistol magazines. So as you see a vest can be just as complicated as some of the weapons but I hope at least some of this comes about. 

• Upvote 6

Aerror

already sugested and the devs like the idea

skore87
1 minute ago, Aerror said:

already sugested and the devs like the idea

Couldn't find in the suggestions forum but thanks for the info!

frag1e

yes, I am also so.

I´m read in any thread, FAQ or what ever this idea.

SappaZ

Such a great idea.

davidpiksi

I saw this feature in another game, I think it's called Ground Branch, but that feature is awesome and definitely should be in EFT if they have the time for it

tjrdn80

More customization, the better!

kid18120

Would love it!

+1 

LoneMarksman

This idea is alredy in planning and also mentioned in the official faq, please read them before suggesting something (which is a forum rule)!  https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/faq22c31299caed6f0884299a7e440bd8d5.png

Edited by LoneMarksman
Adding reference

JimmyBobs

If I might put my own suggestion in here as well along with the Modular ability of body armor I think it would be extremely interesting if the armor itself was modular. Such as being able to use the same carrier but with different plates if any at all. Like say an individual has a certain love of a armor but finds the weight of said armor to be unnecesary than it would be nice to be able to take the plates out or replace them with lighter ones. Of course this reduces the effectiveness of the armor but give and take.
Of course my idea could be circumsised by saying "Just wear a chest rig" but I hope to find this just all around more interesting

topshotz357
On 1/16/2017 at 6:43 AM, skore87 said:

Much like how many of the weapons are modular in what attachments you can add I would like to see a vest, or all molle style vests, where you have to assemble it with parts. You would be limited to X number of slots and add a variety of pouches.

Ideas for the "attachments":

• Single or Double depth rifle magazine pouches
    • Alternate single-depth may also have a pistol magazine pouch built-in
  • Pistol Magazine pouch
  • Grenade pouch
  • Med pack
  • Sapi plate (Armor) slots
    • If you want to go further in-depth Kevlar inserts
  • Camel Back (possibly as an attachment to specific backpacks as well [inside])
  • Drop pouch (empty magazines)
  • Molle butt pack

Also, same idea for a leg pistol holster but limited to pistol magazines. So as you see a vest can be just as complicated as some of the weapons but I hope at least some of this comes about. 

I like this especially the plate inserts since they nerfed defender

mcshaver

YESSS!!! Genius idea.  If they implemented a tenth of the realism to inventory management, bags, and rigs that they did to firearms, I would be a happy camper.  I would also like to see the smallest submachine guns be able to fit in the holster slots, after all, they are pistols, as well as two holsters.