List game improvements & suggestions

Vortex_Bear

I have been a tarkov newbie for awhile. I partially agree with the game design. But, I think the game experiences is a bit torturing. It can be a little bit better. How and what? That would be the financial issue in game. There have been lot of time where I become broke financially overtime. Even if I run scav, the money-making processes are not good most of the time. Because of the money issue, I have been having hard time to feel motivated to continue to play. Thus, I would recommend you guys to make a automatic money-generating feature,similar to lucky Scav feature to receive items from scav in hideout, which it will gives all players 2500,000 rubles worth of items every 2.5 days. Then, we can have a bit easier time to continue grinding in this game and finishing all the quests?? You guys can definitely make it very easy to build in hideout after each raid. Otherwise, it would definitely gives all players too much pressures and a dead end for all players to continue get guns plus gears to play in future raid since luck wouldn't always on all players' side. Please consider adding this automatic money-generating feature I recommended. Thank you!

In short for what I have recommended, adding a automatic money-generating feature: "continuously receiving 2500k rubles worth of items or cash for every 2.5 days". If this feature is added, it would make our life easier to continue buying gears and guns in order to finish all quests or continue to grind in this game since we wouldn't be making money easily in every raids we play. Please consider!

• Sad 1

I dont even know why you guys make these long suggestions. BSG doesnt care they have your money. They will make a barely playable game that they can call done and nothing more. Their work ethic alone for how long this game has been in beta should tell you THEY DONT CARE.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...

-With scavs being mainly locals with some shooting experience, but way less experienced than PMCs, they should handle weapons less efficient and feel different when playing a PMC, because right now they are identical. Ways to differentiate them could be done by reducing their aiming accuracy and taking longer to reload and ads, maybe having less arm stamina, especially with highly modified weapons that are not local to them, or even a slightly larger free aimed hipfire aim box if that feature should ever be implemented. Currently a SCAV player performs just as well as a highly trained PMC which doesn't feel quite right.

-Just came across this video by T.REX Arms which goes on to explain several aspects of Tarkov that are still very much unrealistic and could be looked at more to be improved, some of the points which were already discussed in this forum topic here, such as by @Spectator6 who explored these topics in great detail. I hope that this video kicks off a bigger discussion with a focus on topics such as weapon handling, aiming and hipfiring instead of the usual netcode, cheaters and various newbie suggestions that seem to get the most focus mostly.

• 2 weeks later...

-It makes no sense that you need to have two free slots to unpack a box of ammo, one slot to pick the ammo up and another one to unbox the ammo from the packaging.

Either have it so that the packaging still exists after unloading the ammo and requiring to discard it manually, or even better unload the ammo to replace the slot in which the packaging previously was located in.

• 2 weeks later...

@Spectator6continues to deliver the goods! Much respect to him for expertly explaining what is fundamentally broken with EFT's current recoil system with stocked weapons, and providing excellent suggestions on how to improve it. When will BSG finally give you the well deserved attention and look into your proposed solutions and suggestions?! @tobiassolem

jNuMICJ.gif

• 1 month later...