LFG new to pc and tarkov

wes6840

looking for someone who is willing to help me out and be patient with me as i learn M&K as well as tarkov. i have a pretty speratic scheduled. but if your interested in helping a complete noob out let me know.

4 hours ago, littlebhd said:

add my discord, im from uk 25, coming back to the game after a year out so know the ins and outs

LittleB#0423

how bad will the conection be? being that im on the west cost of USA?

Dorminance
16 hours ago, wes6840 said:

looking for someone who is willing to help me out and be patient with me as i learn M&K as well as tarkov. i have a pretty speratic scheduled. but if your interested in helping a complete noob out let me know.

add my discord its Dorminance#3747 im from southern us and am brand new to the game as well

On 4/26/2020 at 8:43 PM, littlebhd said:

add my discord, im from uk 25, coming back to the game after a year out so know the ins and outs

LittleB#0423

Mate I'd take you up on that offer if it's open to anyone lol. 32m uk. Big FPS but mostly on console. Made the jump to PC and as much as I'm loving the game the learning curve is steep!

On 4/26/2020 at 5:28 PM, Dorminance said:

add my discord its Dorminance#3747 im from southern us and am brand new to the game as well

adding you now 

littlebhd
16 hours ago, Pew_Pew said:

Mate I'd take you up on that offer if it's open to anyone lol. 32m uk. Big FPS but mostly on console. Made the jump to PC and as much as I'm loving the game the learning curve is steep!

add my discord, id be more than happy to team up

12 minutes ago, littlebhd said:

add my discord, id be more than happy to team up

Sweet mate...I'll get signed up to discord on Friday when I'm off work and add you.

Been playing primarily on Customs at the minute to get the layout of the map which I've gotten almost down. Just a bit of a steer and a reliable gun beside me would go a long way.

littlebhd
3 minutes ago, Pew_Pew said:

Sweet mate...I'll get signed up to discord on Friday when I'm off work and add you.

Been playing primarily on Customs at the minute to get the layout of the map which I've gotten almost down. Just a bit of a steer and a reliable gun beside me would go a long way.

Yeah that's fine, this week though I am working lates so as of next week that's when i'll be available 

1 minute ago, littlebhd said:

Yeah that's fine, this week though I am working lates so as of next week that's when i'll be available 

Yea sounds good to me. Free Monday for a few raids mate