Overpriced Items Ruins our Experience

3kvinc

I would like to build an HK but apparently the handguard is out of stock.

The basic cost is 14k and on flea market is 70k+ 
Please add a limit so we can play the game or increate the amount the trader sell.
This ruins my experience and i do not enjoy the game.
This happens with a lot of attachments and gun parts. 
No matter how much money i have i will not give any DIME to all these people.

hkPrice wtf.png

MyshyakOfficial

The high price is justified.  Similarly, it is happening with Lab cards, which cost a third more than the merchant.  Based on this, one can guess that items that are cheaper from merchants sell at a flea market very expensively, which means these items are very in demand.

gameplayraja

Wait until he learns of 12.6... This is how the flea market should be. If people want that item and there is only limited items on the market then there is that... 12.6 is going to fix everything tho.

On 4/26/2020 at 3:27 PM, MyshyakOfficial said:

The high price is justified.  Similarly, it is happening with Lab cards, which cost a third more than the merchant.  Based on this, one can guess that items that are cheaper from merchants sell at a flea market very expensively, which means these items are very in demand.

Are you fcking serious my dude? People who abusing flea market since day 1 they have billions of money and they buy all items from the traders because some of them dont have LIMIT. What is exactly justified to happen? To overprice an item  where in order to make back my money i need to acquire 5 gear sets from enemies? 
I need to do multiply runs to get the money back ^^ 

Nviwraith
5 hours ago, 3kvinc said:

Are you fcking serious my dude? People who abusing flea market since day 1 they have billions of money and they buy all items from the traders because some of them dont have LIMIT. What is exactly justified to happen? To overprice an item  where in order to make back my money i need to acquire 5 gear sets from enemies? 
I need to do multiply runs to get the money back ^^ 

it really sucks for now, but its only because its so close to the wipe. Next patch will be a lot more challening overall, but atleast youll be on equal terms. also, you have 13 mil, more than enough to last you until wipe! i think youll be fine my dude, run guns that arent so expensive if you wish.