Sign in to follow this  
comando

Death by unknown causes. Possible HACKER?

comando
Posted (edited)

Now im playing Customs With a friend and both get Instakilled for unknown reasons . No Any Sounds near, we are running crossing the map .My friend dies with 2 hemorrage stack and get instakilled from unknown location anybody shoot us but he dies . 2 min later same happens with my character 2 hemorrhage stack and get instakilled. No shoots or explosions . 

We saw in autopsy report we get shooted several times with 5.45x39 mm in legs , arms , chest ,abs, head ... Can investigate this "player" or maybe a SCAV? 

report.jpg

report1.jpg

Edited by comando

frankyfox

U were killed bye a reshalla guard. I had the same problem twice, had a bad internet this day.

"desync" and an odd spawning for reshalla and his guard nearly on the hill above the gas station.

my spawn point was military checkpoint 30 seconds in map an instantly dropped dead 2 secs with blood screen. No sounds nothing.

And sorry for My English, I'm not a native English speaker 😃

comando

22 hours ago, frankyfox said:

U were killed bye a reshalla guard. I had the same problem twice, had a bad internet this day.

"desync" and an odd spawning for reshalla and his guard nearly on the hill above the gas station.

my spawn point was military checkpoint 30 seconds in map an instantly dropped dead 2 secs with blood screen. No sounds nothing.

And sorry for My English, I'm not a native English speaker 😃

https://www.twitch.tv/jimmydel94/clip/JoyousPlayfulGrasshopperAMPEnergy?filter=clips&range=7d&sort=time 

This is my friend diying yesterday

YaBoiTeeth

I had this same problem as well. I didn't want to just yell "Hacker" so I just assumed it was a rare bug and moved on, until it happened again and it only happens when I play customs.