pseduocide

Reserve map crippling FPS drop?

pseduocide

As of like 3 weeks ago, beginning of April 2020... Reserve is the ONLY map i have issues with. It will start fine (getting approx 60-70 FPS) for the first 3-5 mins, then i will hit a massive drop (down to 5-20 FPS) no idea what's causing it... It is the only map i have issues running, and it has only started as of the last few weeks. I first noticed it loading into offline mode to test a kit, and since then it's been a poo show and i can't play the map at all without the horrible drops. Any suggestions? 

CPU- Ryzen 7 3700x

GPU- 2080 Super

RAM- 32GB DDR4

Running off M.2 drive

• Upvote 1

DiscoPony

@pseduocide is your issue fixed? i had the same issue and i uninstalled then reinstalled and it worked perfectly after that

NaKeol42069

I think it may have to do with the fact that more players spawn in late around then, but if it happens offline then you might just have to restart or reinstall

staffsarge

100%.  I usually sit around 80-95fps with a 2080ti.  I'm currently on reserve sitting at 35 odd.  What a joke.

It's just randomly jumped back up to 85.  This is server related.  99% certain.  What a shitter.

pseduocide

i used the Vsync turned off in Nvidia control panel and Vsync/Fullscreen on in game work around and it seems to not be a problem anymore. It was just way to random to only happen on that map. Regardless, i'm not seeing issues in Reserves anymore. It's something to try if you have any issues

Lucifer_Reborn_

I have exactly the same issue as OP, i have uninstalled, reinstalled the game, uninstalled and reinstalled graphics drivers, dont have the same issue on other maps, start the raid at 70fps and end up being locked to 30fps and when i ADS it can hit as low as 15fps, this is both online and offline raids, all graphics in game have been tuned to maximize fps also. 

Monitor - AOC 240Hz
Processor - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Octa-core 3.6 GHz / 4.4 GHz 36 MB cache
RAM - 16 GB DDR4 (3000 MHz)

64 GB  RAM
Graphics card - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT

8 GB GDDR6
Storage - 2 TB HDD (7200 rpm)

256 GB SSD