There are many cheating players and easy cheating

MR_PANDA_TH

I am a new player, I think that this game is already difficult and still have to face cheating every round I play, I'm not sure if the server in Asia is more than Europe or not, but do you know that cheating games This is very easy to access. I visited the internet on this game-cheating website. It's very easy to access, and they also have official discord. I used to find cheating in this game very crazy. Whether flying, shooting through walls And lots of others

King_Kiff

It is literally every single game right now and Nikita's confirmation that he will not be doing anything to kurb the Chinese wave of scum hackers has left them emboldened.

It is their game right now and this is clear to EVERYONE playing the game... But not the devs who are loving the Chinese money flooding in 

Edited by King_Kiff
  • Upvote 1
Nutcracker87

Well especially now with the wipe coming and lots of money being spent per round cheaters are more active because they need to gather every bit of rubles they can and try to sell it before the wipe since after the raid getting roubles slows down to a crawl for quite a while so the time to aimbot farm heavy and sell is now. 

TheWhistler

About cheaters: every day from 1500 to 2000 dishonest players are banned. Approximately 50,000 dishonest players were blocked in March. This month it is expected that there will be more of them. The team is constantly working with the BattlEye developers.

The game will have a system of reports: both on suspiciously acting players, and on all sorts of exploits, bugs, and obscene nicknames.

Those were taken from the Podcast Highlights which you can read here: 

Also

King_Kiff

Nothing will change, Nikita has fallen into the Chinese money trap.

Ban 50k per month only for them to buy the game over and over again.

No incentive to ever cure the cheating problem. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Spectro887
3 hours ago, King_Kiff said:

Nothing will change, Nikita has fallen into the Chinese money trap.

Ban 50k per month only for them to buy the game over and over again.

No incentive to ever cure the cheating problem. 

That's why I will continue to say that this game is dead ... now the damage is done.

Edited by Spectro887