KoalaTux

Having two PMCs of each factions simultaneouslty?

KoalaTux

It always bothered me that you can't have a USEC and a BEAR character simultaneously. I think it would be a cool idea if you had two PMCs one BEAR and one USEC, so you could have a character of both factions. This addition would also be helpful for people that don't want to pay for meds to heal with one PMC but instead could just play as your second PMC (This would also be great for jumping out of one raid and having another kit built on your secondary PMC). You could even go further with the factions and make it so BEARS are more experienced with Russian made weapons and vice versa for USECs. What do you guys think? personally I mainly just want to flip flop between USEC and BEARs because I really like both of the factions unique voice lines and clothing and I get bored of just choosing one faction for the entire wipe.

TheWhistler

This idea is actually really interesting. I think it would be fun especially if it had a level lock to where you had to work for it and earned it later down the line. Though, I think it would cause issue with the lore and whole role play part of Tarkov (plus it would make the game a little easier and I'm not sure that is the direction they wanna go in). Great concept though. I would really like to see whole loadout presets to make switching kits a whole lot easier or streamlined at least (if you so choose) kinda like you mentioned this would do. Curious idea either way!

Schaefer

In the future we will be able to have two charakters per account.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

KoalaTux
3 minutes ago, Schaefer said:

In the future we will be able to have two charakters per account.

Is it going to be two different inventories as well? or just two different PMCs?

Schaefer

If i remember correct we will have to choose a char in the launcher and then start the game.

So two chars with seperate inventorys,stats etc...

LasseNielsen

If a karma system comes, you would need to have two characters. So that you can play with your friends in squads as either a team of USEC's or BEAR's.

Right now it doesn't matter, but it will in the future. Also it would give more playtime as you would have 2 different accounts, that hopefully have different quest lines aswell.

Also Specific skills for USEC and BEAR is already outlined in the skill tree, they are just not implimented yet.