Sign in to follow this  
GaysonBinh

Game Runs Smooth and Then Frame Drops

GaysonBinh

My performance is very inconsistent between raids, sometimes the raid is smooth for the first 5-10 minutes and then I get immense stutters and every 2 seconds my frame drops to 10 and sometimes I get this performance hit for the entire raid. I have had this once before like 3 months ago and I stopped when I unchecked the Auto Ram Cleaner, but now after the most recent patch, I have it unchecked and the game still lags and is unplayable. Please help I have a lot of rubles I wanna use before the wipe.

TAWIDY

I'd suggest if you only have 8 GB of RAM that you either upgrade the RAM or get a program called Memory Cleaner. It's very useful and can really help with the stutter.

That being said, this game is still in beta and the stutters are very common, even with the beefiest PCs. You could have the best GPU and CPU and 24 GB of RAM and still get lag spikes and stutters and even so far as complete freezing and crashing of the game.

Good luck.

Sivarg

I'm having this issue right now too. Been playing since late december just fine and now got this constant stuttering, especially if a player is nearby and i got shot, from player or scav, its even stutters while I'm dying. I once heard a player run up to me while my screen was blacked out, could hear the grass footsteps.

K3n0bI

My friend is having an issue with this as well. He just upgraded from 8GB to 16GB of RAM, and his FPS got worse. He loads in quickly now, but his frames are worse than they were when he was running the 8GB. His frames would go from around 45-50, to 19 and hover around there as soon the match starts. 

His system specs are:

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 six-core processor 3.50 GHz

Installed Ram 16.0 GB

Nvidia GTX 960