Sign in to follow this  
IceBite

How do i report this guy?

IceBite

https://clips.twitch.tv/SaltyExquisiteMosquitoMcaT

This guy blatantly follows me through vegetation and hillside, tries to play it off as "he can hear me", but he can't, i'm WAY too far away (as you can see when he spots me, which he then acts like he's surprised i'm so far away but he could hear me). How do i report him?

• Sad 1

HijackDallas

• Like 1

Dwarrson

Really? Are you really really serious? LUL. He has superior skills and yes he hears you due to higher perception skills AND he wears headphones in game - you didn't. So please, learn the mechanics before you accuse someone of cheating.

Looooms

OMG. Pls play Tetris :)

StudTrunkMonkey

Nothing to see here kids, Move along.......This is why they don't need a Report mode.....They will have to sort through thousands

of cry baby complaints because people will report while raging and not see that One....They just got out played or 2...you lack understanding or 3.....you just plain and simply SUCK....

And this is coming from someone who is a below average player......Stop wasting people time with this

Vindsvept

As mentioned above in the Cheater Report Megathread.

High perception level and proper headsets can give you a huge boost in hearing distance, but this seems a little off indeed, especially how he popped to your location. Not going to say he's necessarily cheating, but it's a bit off.

Speedx
Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but what is this? Are you serious? My german is rusty as duck but he seems to say something like you have to rely on your hearing and your head as well. Twitch compression fucks it up but I think he spotted you when he turned left considering you can be seen on a small hill on the left 30s before he kills you. You also cannot hear his audio as he's talking over it. But like others have said - he's likely to have his perception skill at max level and is wearing headphones. 

I actually took the liberty to watch the entire raid. 3 minutes before you got killed you rang the dinner bell by shooting that SV98 which has a very distinct sound. Sounded like somewhere around the ship. Since this is the beginning of the raid and he already killed someone he was closing down on your position as it was highly unlikely you'd backtrack and most likely move towards the resort or along the beach and he covered both directions when he was going towards the beach. 

There's nothing suspect about this and you can clearly see that the dude is meming around and playing without a care in the world running around with lowest penetration ammo and a cowboy hat. 

That tank helmet is garbage - muffles sound and doesn't stop anything. 

Edited by Speedx